Davy Klaassen Praised

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'praise' was more for his professionalism & attitude I assumed. In the 70 mins he got it was very much a performance of a player working hard to get up to speed again.

..and that’s the big problem. It’s an even worst position than Sandro in that at least we can let him go for buttons because he didn’t cost much. I think we’ll have to take a big hit on the likes of Klaassen and Keane.

Eggs, to be honest they deserve a chance, under a different manager they may well show here true ability.

..and that’s the big problem. It’s an even worst position than Sandro in that at least we can let him go for buttons because he didn’t cost much. I think we’ll have to take a big hit on the likes of Klaassen and Keane.

Yep.... We'll likely end up loaning Klaassen out for the next 4 seasons, pay half his wages (or more), and then lose him on a free....he'll never move on permanently and take a massive pay cut, and why should he to be fair.....

25m (well transfer fee and wages its 50m) flushed down the toilet :(

Like Oumar, Davy has thus far maintained a dignified silence too.
I think that unlike some of our other malcontents, the one thing no one can contend about Klaassen is he is a professional. He works hard, keeps his head down, doesnt cause strife in the media despite a difficult situation. I have no doubt that unlike some others, even if his talent didnt match up, he gives it his all every game because hes a competitor with pride, as most captains are.

Which is also why I hate that Williams is ever made captain, he is not a competitor and has no pride.

Danger now is that everton may be seen as the club where players come to die. Sandro, klassen. if you are a top performer in another league, Everton will be the last team you'd choose in the prem at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.