Davy Klaassen Praised

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we take away his locker and properly instil a sense of burning injustice in him maybe he'll come back to embarrass BFS and contribute to his demise?

He looks too nice for that. He'd probably just accept it, bring a duffle bag for his stuff and ask one of the other players if he could share.

Also, what Unsie said was really "damning with faint praise".

Unsworth's overtones he does see something in him but it isn't first team quality just yet. That is my take any way. He needs more opportunities in u23's to turn his perception around with the coaching staff and avid fan.

If he’s gone from a Holland International and EL final final to an average u23 player he won’t make it here.
That praise is something you would expect from an 18 year old on trial.

He looks too nice for that. He'd probably just accept it, bring a duffle bag for his stuff and ask one of the other players if he could share.

Also, what Unsie said was really "damning with faint praise".

Haha, yeah I can see him doing that.

Quite a come down for him though. Last season a European finalist and captain of a famous European club. This season being outshone by Schneiderlin (oooof) and in the u23s at a relegation battle.

"He’s a wonderful professional"

Would hope so, he's earning 100k a week, the the least we can expect is professionalism and a good attitude.... I work my ass off all year (as alot of us do) to make a lot less than klaassen makes a week for doing nothing...

People wonder why we've lost our team spirit & character, well Sandro making 120k a week, Klassen making 100k a week, Rooney on 150k a week will have forever changed that dressing room...

I think that was Unsworth being kind and not trying to break the lads confidence any more.

He was neat and tidy.....but so are the likes of Conor Grant, Joe Williams, Harry Charsley etc.

Perhaps it's because he hasn't played for months but I'd still like to see a lot more than what was on view last night. It certainly wasn't a 23.5m players performance that's for sure.

There's better in the academy for the premiership than him. Unsworth knew, Koeman knew, Sam knows

Status
Not open for further replies.