David Weir returning in backroom role

Status
Not open for further replies.
And specifically says “Benitez wanted to appoint” him.

Why would ANYONE want to turn down the opportunity to work for such a great and glorious leader?!
Or our glorious club .... it was a bogus claim he was even coming to us ..... a class centre half for us in his day for us ..... plus its warmer down in Brighton :D

I mean, if you don't consider The Athletic well known, you've been living under a rock the last few years.
Mate I read Everton Newnow if everything on there was true we would have had great managers & a fantastic team squad 1/2 a billion spent ... on other players they claimed we were signing which never happened it journalism to sell papers or get internet coverage for adverts - the rumour was killed in a day about Davy Weir .... joining us - The Athletic got it wrong as he never came to us you claim it was true so be it ...

Davy was a class defender ;)

Mate I read Everton Newnow if everything on there was true we would have had great managers & a fantastic team squad 1/2 a billion spent ... on other players they claimed we were signing which never happened it journalism to sell papers or get internet coverage for adverts - the rumour was killed in a day about Davy Weir .... joining us - The Athletic got it wrong as he never came to us you claim it was true so be it ...

Davy was a class defender ;)
The Athletic article saying he turned us down is literally from today.

Also newsnow is an aggregator that brings articles from everywhere, regardless of how reliable the source. Indeed, it actually aggregates LESS of the reliable sources, because not all those are linked into newsnow. Unreliable sources allow their content onto newsnow because all they care about is clicks.

That well known journal lol- Brighton play lovely football yet have no scoring power - I am sure Davy is settled down there....
Well Joe, the Everton Fan's Alliance Group can confirm that we were never actually in for the footballer David Weir but rather the Paralympian. The Athletic did approach us for comment but, as you say, they're not very well known so we turned them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.