David Weir returning in backroom role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Nobody is on the level of the Devil
Has been rumored for a couple of weeks, but now finally hitting the press

He’s been at Brighton as the man to sort out their loans and is coming back this way to work on the academy

Has been rumored for a couple of weeks, but now finally hitting the press

He’s been at Brighton as the man to sort out their loans and is coming back this way to work on the academy

When they say he's been sorting their loans out, do they mean like, Potter comes up to him "hey Davey, I'm a bit short this week any chance you can sub me £2k from my wages"

Can't think of any loans they've had or if they're successful.

When they say he's been sorting their loans out, do they mean like, Potter comes up to him "hey Davey, I'm a bit short this week any chance you can sub me £2k from my wages"

Sent Shane Duffy to Celtic last season - wasn't particularly good but Celtic paid 2m for the misfortune

They send a lot of players abroad - the midfielder, Caicedo, who were after has gone to Belgium - but who knows how good that ends up being. Suppose we'll find out before long.

He's their loan shark

It's why Potter looked like this when he didn't pay up

42085774-9500317-image-a-101_1619101887892.jpg

Ben White was on loan at Leeds when he broke through

Status
Not open for further replies.