David Weir returning in backroom role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough, is it possible you can give GOT some feedback on the meeting? Have you already had a meeting, if so, how did it go and who from Everton FC attended the meeting?
We had our initial Zoom meeting this week where we discussed transfer plans for the upcoming window. You'll be pleased to know that our recommendation to sign Vitaly Mykolenko was pounced on immediately. We also firmly advised them not to hire David Weir as the skillset between a wheelchair marathon winner and professional football are too vague. I think they acted on that recommendation quite quickly. We also recommended that Lamborghini Gallardo be installed as our new Director of Football.

The meeting was attended by senior members of the scouting team, who were keen to pick our collective knowledge, Jenny Seagrove, and @Bungle, although he had managed to breach our security proceedings and was ejected after he showed Ms Seagrove his bottom. These are all just teething problems, however, and we're confident that the initial meeting provided a good base to build on.

We had our initial Zoom meeting this week where we discussed transfer plans for the upcoming window. You'll be pleased to know that our recommendation to sign Vitaly Mykolenko was pounced on immediately. We also firmly advised them not to hire David Weir as the skillset between a wheelchair marathon winner and professional football are too vague. I think they acted on that recommendation quite quickly. We also recommended that Lamborghini Gallardo be installed as our new Director of Football.

The meeting was attended by senior members of the scouting team, who were keen to pick our collective knowledge, Jenny Seagrove, and @Bungle, although he had managed to breach our security proceedings and was ejected after he showed Ms Seagrove his bottom. These are all just teething problems, however, and we're confident that the initial meeting provided a good base to build on.
Brilliant but I don’t believe Bungle showed his rear end to Jenny, Bills fiance, how long have they been engaged, must be about forty years, I believe she asked him a couple of years ago “ when are we going to get married” and Billy replied “ At our age who’d have us?”

For the record Jenny came onto me, I could smell Bill's cheap aftershave and bullshit though so bailed out.

Was you a professional player or coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.