David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope he isn’t given the job full time. He’s got an amazingly effective academy set up on the go which in the long term is worth far more to us than a shooting star style appointment.

happy for him to be given a chance short term see how it works out for him, first things first getting the team to play a formation and stick to it, this chopping and changing players/formation every single week has probably confused the players as much as us

happy for him to be given a chance short term see how it works out for him, first things first getting the team to play a formation and stick to it, this chopping and changing players/formation every single week has probably confused the players as much as us
Anybody know what his preferred formation is for the U 23s and the style of play he likes his players to adopt.
I know he likes overlapping full backs but that’s about it.

Good Luck Unsy lad.

I remember when he was a player for us and I was in West Derby village when the team came jogging along the road. He jumped out of the pack and ran into a shop. He came out eating a Mars Bar, looked at me and put his finger to his lip and said "Shhhhhhh" Then he laughed and ran after the pack... The guy is a loon, just what this club needs.

I agree with other posters. It is unlike Everton to act so fast. maybe they already have their man? or at least they are talking with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.