David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for the game on Wednesday at least but we need a proper manager in by Sunday

DM42INOX4AABX6n.jpg

Good luck Rhino

Dammit he's only been in the job 5 minutes and he has already lost focus:

Cameraman: David look here, face forward...ok I haven't got all day have a side on pic, see if i care, it's only going out to the world.

All the best Unsy, make us proud.

Played for the club
Gets the club
Managed here successfully at the level below first team
Already managed a PL game for us
Will encourage our own youngsters through
Seems a genuinely good feller

I'd write off this season and give him until January to see what he can do, never mind the four games or so he's been quoted to have been given.

Played for the club
Gets the club

I'd write off this season and give him until January to see what he can do, never mind the four games or so he's been quoted to have been given.

He sat in the lower Gwladys as well for the Carsley derby.Top man is Unsy.

Played for the club
Gets the club

100% agree Dave.

He may not end up being the man to take us to the next level but he'll see us okay for however long he's in charge this season.

Played for the club
Gets the club

Agreed. Unless there's an obvious and compelling alternative available to us right now I think he deserves a chance.

To be honest, I was a little surprised Koeman was sacked quite so soon. If I didn't know Everton I'd assume the speed of the decision implied there was another manager in mind.

100% agree Dave.

He may not end up being the man to take us to the next level but he'll see us okay for however long he's in charge this season.

He could do more than okay.A mediocre Liverpool team are in our sights.We still have three cup competitions to go for.I have a good feeling about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.