David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an Evertonian not a dutch fraud in Kornman - you keep up!
I seen Joe play like that in the best blues team ever that's my memory - what's yours one way win in 10 monthslol

How is Koeman a dutch fraud? He can't be pretending to be Dutch, he was born there.

Joe you seem very confused today.

Good point that @Eggs , although we also had the best goalkeeper in the world at that point. You couldn't claim any of the current lot would be in a World XI. I'd argue the Holy Trinity side even further back was extremely innovative in the way it played football.

The problem is, who else is in charge of PL2 sides? Especially previous winners, have they gone on to success? Or even U23 / U21 comps in this country. Don't Arsenal have Steve Gatting in charge of theirs, and he wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting the top job.

...you have to start somewhere, Matey. We have lots of foreign managers and I would think some of them coached at youth level before getting their break.

Unconvinced by Lennon, and Rooney up top.

Lennon in particular hasn't played for about a year and was really not very good when he did, as much as I like the guy.

Anyway, we'll see!

If Lennon is playing as a winger, he can and will defend.

Rule number one when in the shti, is to stop conceding goals and build from there.

It's sad it's come to this, but as much is Lennon isn't a world beater, he'll help shore up which ever side he plays on, same with Kev.

Remember his words when Martinez got sacked .

Banged on about it being a sad day and that a good man who tried his best had lost his job.

Absolute none of that within this conference towards Ron.

Yeh I got the impression they had no real relation at all. Like manager's of two separate clubs but trained near each other.

...you have to start somewhere, Matey. We have lots of foreign managers and I would think some of them coached at youth level before getting their break.

But this is the problem - it's not just about coaching. You think about someone like Ferguson at United, by the end he barely did any coaching, it was pure delegation. Martinez had handed masses of it over to that idiot he had as his number two whose name escapes me. It's about being able to draw on contacts and experience and innovation - do we trust Unsworth on this yet? If we do, remove the uncertainty and appoint him immediately.

There's no club 'style' for him to inherit, and that's dangerous; that's how Guardiola and Zidane were able to seamlessly take control at senior level. We've gone from the extreme pragmatism of Moyes, to the kamikaze mayhem of Martinez, to the God knows what under Koeman.

You do - he's not our manager anymore anyway keep celebrating the fraud of a managers one away win in 10 months;)

But I wouldn't celebrate that Joe, because it's not very good. Why are you talking nonsense again?

The avatar even says 'Sniff it Cowhead' which, shockingly, wasn't meant as a compliment.

Particularly loved his talk about knowing how the Evertonians like to see their team play & that being the style he wants to impose.

Rhino! Rhino! Rhino!

That's why Unsy may break the mold - still not changed your avatar yet I see keep up with proceedingslol;)
Joe Royle doesn't play in a high collar and combover any more either Joe, try and keep up

He is an Evertonian not a dutch fraud in Kornman - you keep up!
I seen Joe play like that in the best blues team ever that's my memory - what's yours one way win in 10 monthslol

How is Koeman a dutch fraud? He can't be pretending to be Dutch, he was born there.

Joe you seem very confused today.

You do - he's not our manager anymore anyway keep celebrating the fraud of a managers one away win in 10 months;)
Fellas this looks a bit petty.

Status
Not open for further replies.