D-Day Upon Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Decision to be made tomorrow?

Hopefully, then this boring saga will end if it's called in or not.

I all for the move mate, but i think the club would be foolish not to try and minimise the damage and rift within the fanbase, i would see it as positive myself.

Anything that would help ease the rift, i really hate blue on blue conflict!

Last edited:
I all for the move mate, but i think the club would be foolish not to try and minimise the damage and rift within the fanbase, i would see it at positive myself.

Anything that would help ease the rift, i am all for, i really hate blue on blue conflict!

I really think this has shown a few blues fans up who think there something special. These same fans who are that special there not going to the new ground

I all for the move mate, but i think the club would be foolish not to try and minimise the damage and rift within the fanbase, i would see it as positive myself.

Anything that would help ease the rift, i really hate blue on blue conflict!

A decision to go to Kirkby wont heal any divison. What's the saying...'least said, soonest mended'?

A bit too much has gone on for this to be forgotten anytime soon...or ever.

Decision to be made tomorrow?

Hopefully, then this boring saga will end if it's called in or not.

if it doesn't get called in there will no doubt people who will still campaign aganst it & there's also the small matter of everton coming up with their share of the funding for the development - one only has to think back to king's dock to realise this may not be straightforward.

if it does get called in we'll be left in limbo wondering whether it'll still end up going ahead eventually or if at some point tesco or everton will knock it on the head. of course, if it's finally called off we then have the small issue of what will the board choose to do next.

so, whichever way you look at it, it all seems a long way from over to me.

if it doesn't get called in there will no doubt people who will still campaign aganst it & there's also the small matter of everton coming up with their share of the funding for the development - one only has to think back to king's dock to realise this may not be straightforward.

if it does get called in we'll be left in limbo wondering whether it'll still end up going ahead eventually or if at some point tesco or everton will knock it on the head. of course, if it's finally called off we then have the small issue of what will the board choose to do next.

so, whichever way you look at it, it all seems a long way from over to me.

No limbo if it gets called in, thats the end of the development

No limbo if it gets called in, thats the end of the development

quite possibly, indeed many "anti-'s" are counting on it, but that will still move us on to the next stage of "what will the board choose to do next", i doubt there'll be an immediate announcement so tthe ordinary fan will still be in a stae of limbo until the board's chosen course of action is announced.

quite possibly, indeed many "anti-'s" are counting on it, but that will still move us on to the next stage of "what will the board choose to do next", i doubt there'll be an immediate announcement so tthe ordinary fan will still be in a stae of limbo until the board's chosen course of action is announced.

There isnt another option, thats either through lack of money, practicality or no other sites. If this fails we will just stagnate

There isnt another option, thats either through lack of money, practicality or no other sites. If this fails we will just stagnate

i think you're being terribly pessimistic there, hb. however, i suspect very little of note will happen until there have been some upheavals at boardroom level.

Status
Not open for further replies.