D-Day Upon Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isnt another option, thats either through lack of money, practicality or no other sites. If this fails we will just stagnate

In what way ?

We have broken the transfer record on numerous occasions now. We are playing the best football we have since the mid 80's. Moyes has put together a team who are capable of europe every single season.

Stagnating is not going to happen because we can't/ won't move to a new ground.

i think you're being terribly pessimistic there, hb. however, i suspect very little of note will happen until there have been some upheavals at boardroom level.

Might be a little pessimistic, but i suspect very true as well though. You could be right about the boadroom, whether that will happen is another question as well

i havent found anyone (waiting for the responses to fly in) that disagrees with me, for everton to progress kenwright has to go. Kirkby or no kirkby.

it wont get called in.

if the knowsley council vote was more splitt and more organisations of authority complained then it could have been a possibility.

but the council where pretty much unanomous and the only organisations to complain havnt really get any major say in the outcome(aswell as solid foundations for an argument)
lcc objections are based on sabotage sour grapes and ill will and not solid legal grievances imo .

if it does get called in then it would be down to party politics (ie back hand payments and fat cats scratching each others backs) it would be a brave and 'soon to be ousted as a slimeball' politician who makes a decision to call it in.

we are going to kirkby !

In what way ?

We have broken the transfer record on numerous occasions now. We are playing the best football we have since the mid 80's. Moyes has put together a team who are capable of europe every single season.

Stagnating is not going to happen because we can't/ won't move to a new ground.

This has been building up to it though, if yet another stadium fails i suspect we wont come back from this in a hurry

i havent found anyone (waiting for the responses to fly in) that disagrees with me, for everton to progress kenwright has to go. Kirkby or no kirkby.

It's not even a case of Kenwright going any more. It's who will come in and clear off his debt as well as pay for a club.

If Everton move to Kirkby, then yes, i believe he will go as the club will be worth a lot more and his debt will look less of a burden.

If we don't move, then Blue Bill will have to either, sell up or grind his teeth and magically produce money from somewhere else.

i agree with you totally . if people think the johnson era's financial reprocusions were bad then get ready for kenwrights fallout.

on the outside the club looks in better shape but kenwright has put major financial burdens on the clubs long term future.

the longer he is here the more and more we turn into a house of cards.

agree or not , time will tell.

it wont get called in.

if the knowsley council vote was more splitt and more organisations of authority complained then it could have been a possibility.

but the council where pretty much unanomous and the only organisations to complain havnt really get any major say in the outcome(aswell as solid foundations for an argument)
lcc objections are based on sabotage sour grapes and ill will and not solid legal grievances imo .

if it does get called in then it would be down to party politics (ie back hand payments and fat cats scratching each others backs) it would be a brave and 'soon to be ousted as a slimeball' politician who makes a decision to call it in.

we are going to kirkby !

Nonsense from start to finish

i agree with you totally . if people think the johnson era's financial reprocusions were bad then get ready for kenwrights fallout.

on the outside the club looks in better shape but kenwright has put major financial burdens on the clubs long term future.

the longer he is here the more and more we turn into a house of cards.

agree or not , time will tell.
Its a sad fact but never the less true ,I dont see Bill being able to keep control for long either way,when he got the club I was delighted for him but it becomes more apparent by the day that he has neither the cash or the know how to run a top club.I think a lot of his liars are out of desperation and he tends to speak without thinking like at that now infamous meeting in London:(

The day he couldn't come up with £20m for Kings Dock should have rung a few alarm bells. He has mortgaged the club to the hilt, and if Kirby fails, his money men will be long gone and will want their money back.

He will have to sell.

The day he couldn't come up with £20m for Kings Dock should have rung a few alarm bells. He has mortgaged the club to the hilt, and if Kirby fails, his money men will be long gone and will want their money back.

He will have to sell.

He doesnt have to do anything, he will sell when/if he wants to sell

He doesnt have to do anything, he will sell when/if he wants to sell

Who will his backers be ? The man has no money.

Phillip Green will want his money back if Kirkby falls through. He will have to pay that back. There is nothing left to sell, so he has one option.

Status
Not open for further replies.