2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc1878

Player Valuation: £500k
Worst debut in living memory. Should be 4th choice right back behind Holgate, Kenny and Connolly. Disgusting that he's keeping these kids out of the side.

I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt when we signed him and people wrote him off but on what I witnesssed tonight, he is awful.

Osamabindiesel

Player Valuation: £70m
Great crosser. If he wasn't so sackless, he would be a decent attacking fullback. Baines needs to get his cojones back too. For some reason he is hesitant to take on his man even when he has him beat.

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
I think Koeman would actually do better even at twice his age. My optimism is fading rapidly for this lid.
3rd choice RB for me. 4th if you include Holgate. 245th if you include the Finch Farm staff, chefs, cleaners, etc.

ilikecheese

Member: Team PoP
2nd best player on the pitch according to the MOTM vote on here.

I didn't watch the match due to life stuff, but it looks like he's our second most influential player at this point based on fan voting.

What a signing...shewd biz

tommytowne

Player Valuation: £40m
I am loathe to criticise our own, but it would be dereliction of my duty as a fan not to report that he was absolutely hamshank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks