Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
notice that gylfi has played almost all half in a cm position. a couple of minutes he has actually been playing in the acm position, and he gets an assist.

Too passive in this game, Usworth and the players seem to be afraid to lose this match.
Actually, palace is as weak as us. Just give them pressure and they will make mistake...I dont think it is a hard game.

...2 conceded again. Not rocket science to determine the root of the problem.

That's the most urgent problem, but there's problems all over the pitch ... Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin leaving their class at home, Lookman wondering what he's walked into, Niasse now become the club's no 1 striker ... do I need to go on ?

Schneiderlin - Gueye, Sigurdsson, Gueye valued around 30-35m, Scheniederlin we paid 25m for and 45 for sigurdsson - so thats 100-110m for our central midfield and it looks like a group of pub players

45m For Sigurdsson, Gabriel jesus - 23m, Ricarlison cost 13m, Salah cost 35m, we basically made the single worst purchase in the clubs history paying that amount ultimately...

Koeman wasted the best opportunity in a transfer window we ever had. Or Walsh did. Whoever. Shambles.

Why is Baines still taking corner kicks? It looked just like the Leicester goal. A dopey, under-hit corner and off Zaha went.

Why is Keane still getting caught on the wrong side of tackles? Just like the Watford goal.

And is Pickford really worth so much dosh? Both goals were dodgy.

And Schderlein cannot make a decent forward pass. Makes me pine for Barry.

Unsworth needs to be a magician to make this bunch of ill-assorted underachievers into a team.

It's a horrific amount of money when you compare him to those players , i'd be firing anyone who played any part in this summers recruitment, only the keeper looks anywhere near worth what we paid for him.

keanes good but inn woeful form and confidence crashed by playing alongside turtles, sigurdsson is woeful absolutely woeful and 2 dms needs to be binned off forever

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.