Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard fought win when not at our best - doesn't happen without Ancellotti.
Harsh pen for our winner, but Dems the rules now, his arm was out and stopped the ball running through to Richy.

Hard to call our motm. I love James and Allan for what they bring; Seamus and digne were incredible today, but the Duke edged them all for me - he was all over the pitch, putting tackles in and joining up the attack, and the go to gadget legs were working in full effect today.

Our keeper is a liability and needs replacing - he is going to cost us points at some point this season sadly.

Top of the league - Arriba los caramelos!
Sorry, I must have missed the memo, but, who's 'the Duke'?

We got a little fortunate there no doubt but you need to ride your luck at times

I dont understand the handball rule anymore. Either there are 3 pens (2 for us, 1 for palace), or there are no pens in the match.

I was just thinking this, how nice to have a legit 5-6 MOM options, because everyone is playing well.

How much fun is it watching matches now? Credit to Palace, they really worked hard and grinded, no matter their lack of talent they will do well this season if they keep that up. They fought hard for every ball, and I felt like werent dirty about it as is typical for the "hard working" clubs.
They have some genuine quality in the side in Zaha and Eze, we did well to basically nullify their impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.