Homepage Update: Crystal Palace v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..please vote.

I’ve gone for Niasse, largely because it’s his first ever away goal in the Premier League (I think) and another crucial one in our bid for survival. I didn’t back him but he’s doing tremendous and we’d be in real doo doo without him.

Reactions: sdk
Ive gone for Kenny, Yes, Niasse got the penalty and scored the goal but I felt Kenny was the key to our point.

He must have tackled and blocked Zaha more times than I can remember, he's come in..been slated by some and yet after a run of games really contained one of the leagues supposed best players today after also doing well against Richarlison last game.

I think he now deserves to keep the shirt and Coleman can be gradually brought back when fit.

Niasse motm, Kenny did the basics of defending right, oh and Sandro looked lively when he came on.
Special mention for Schneirderlin go and stick your head up your rectum where it belongs.

Kenny for me, but could easily have gone with Niasse. Thought Lennon did well, but am I the only one worried about the opposition building down the left against us.
Thought Lookman was starved of the ball, but ineffective when he did have it.
Schnerderlin was disinterested at best, and I was disappointed that having been given a chance, he really appears to not want to take it.
Cheers Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.