Homepage Update: Crystal Palace v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're crap, but that could have been worse.

Time to stop arsing around and bring in a proper manager now, can't allow this to drag on any longer.
Not sure there's any takers tbh...apart from
Unsworth - wrong, but wromantic
Or
Fat Sam - right, but repulsive...and he wants a 4 and a half year gig

Edit. I think Bill & Mosh the flower pot men, have gone 'all in' again with a Giroud-esque plan A - no plan B, for a 'big name' in June.
While Walsh keeps on taking wages for 'k all.

..please vote.

I’ve gone for Niasse, largely because it’s his first ever away goal in the Premier League (I think) and another crucial one in our bid for survival. I didn’t back him but he’s doing tremendous and we’d be in real doo doo without him.
Voted Oumar our African Prince of Chaos.
Said it before, if i could find odds on an EW Double for him to be both fans player of the year AND leading scorer I'd be right on it.

I’m miles from home. Have read no comments nor listened to or seen any game. Only the goal times and score updates throughout the game.

Or read a report.

Somehow it was obvious to vote for Oumar. Oumar the Magnificent.

Oumar saves the day again, we'll name a stand after him if he carries on, think that second half could have done with Vlasic, he's quick and gets his shot away can't believe he's not getting a look in

...I think it’s sensible not to think about such things. It’s hard to see a situation where we are in the game against them, never mind winning it. The thought of their forwards buzzing around our back four is depressing enough.
I always think this likely nightmare match from another perspective. Even if we were -and we are - 100x worse team than them and play like headless chickens I always keep in mind that our luck against them WILL turn at some point. And every derby lifts me with that boss feeling.
Never....roll...over infront of them.

I always think this likely nightmare match from another perspective. Even if we were -and we are - 100x worse team than them and play like headless chickens I always keep in mind that our luck against them WILL turn at some point. And every derby lifts me with that boss feeling.
Never....roll...over infront of them.

..we’ve certainly gone there in the past with very poor teams and avoided defeat. I went once when Ian Wilson was our best player and we got a draw. I just can’t see us shutting them out, we seem tailor made for them with a ponderous back four.

Anyway, it’s a few weeks off and plenty to worry about ahead of then.

..we’ve certainly gone there in the past with very poor teams and avoided defeat. I went once when Ian Wilson was our best player and we got a draw. I just can’t see us shutting them out, we seem tailor made for them with a ponderous back four.

Anyway, it’s a few weeks off and plenty to worry about ahead of then.
I trust our new manager will sort our spiritless pack out - who ever it might be.
Is Silva still the favourite?

Status
Not open for further replies.