Covid Passports and Testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the point of the vaccine passport long term. I could understand it short term, before everyone has been offered the vaccine. So if you want to go to the game, you need to have had your vaccines and show proof. But the government plan to have all adults offered the vaccine by September. So once that happens it should be done away with.

I plan to get the vaccines, that's my choice, but I believe others have the right to choose too, if they don't want it, the biggest danger is to themselves, not me, as I will have had my vaccinations and be protected.

The danger is that once vaccine passports are introduced they will be here forever and expanded upon.

Next season when it starts late August every person who wants a ticket to enter a premier league stadium will have needed to had the first vaccination.

Will be confirmed by the end of next week.

Eh ???

Here's one, India, I was listening to Richard Gough on the radio on Wednesday when I was driving home, the 2nd wave there has gone OTT over the last week, every day they have 10s of 1000s more cases then any other country in the world right now, about a month ago when the big cricket tournament was on they had full capacity crowds, at the time he was saying how crazy it was, anyone who doesn't think one has led to the other has zero levels of intelligence.

We have had 3 lockdowns, without Covid Passports we will have a 4th and another wave
And the rest.

You'll be apologising to Icke by the tenth one.

Calling it a human rights issue though, freaks like Piers Corbyn and Icke were doing that when they were out in town with the Q noncers
Right, not really sure what any of that means or who those are.
I don’t like government overreach and power grabs, I think that’s a pretty standard point of view. I didn’t realise that was right wing, but fine.

Right, not really sure what any of that means or who those are.
I don’t like government overreach and power grabs, I think that’s a pretty standard point of view. I didn’t realise that was right wing, but fine.
Right wingers have definitely latched on to it, and are currently using the fear of this, and lockdown scepticism as bait into far right beliefs. Works really, really, well- see Brexit and Farage telling people to "get control back", and about 'elites' whilst being part of monies elites. 40% of the population swallowed it.

Will children have a vaccination and passport?
Do they not already have them in the UK? In Australia, every child has a health booklet which includes all the vaccinations they have had. It is practically impossible to get your kid into a child care centre unless their vaccinations are up to date. It's really not that big a deal

Do they not already have them in the UK? In Australia, every child has a health booklet which includes all the vaccinations they have had. It is practically impossible to get your kid into a child care centre unless their vaccinations are up to date. It's really not that big a deal

There is a red health booklet for kids and their vaccinations go in there, but normally after their vaccinations at 3 1/2 they don't have any more until they are in senior school, so I think people loose track of them

Can't say one hundred percent. My son and daughter-in-law as frontline workers have,but my grandson hasn't. In both France and Spain to start school children need MMR etc but don't know if the research has been thorough enough for Covid vaccine to be included. My point really was as it stands today you could have vaccinated adults mixing with unvaccinated children.

I don't get the point of the vaccine passport long term. I could understand it short term, before everyone has been offered the vaccine. So if you want to go to the game, you need to have had your vaccines and show proof. But the government plan to have all adults offered the vaccine by September. So once that happens it should be done away with.

I plan to get the vaccines, that's my choice, but I believe others have the right to choose too, if they don't want it, the biggest danger is to themselves, not me, as I will have had my vaccinations and be protected.

The danger is that once vaccine passports are introduced they will be here forever and expanded upon.
What's wrong with that - we are in a world pandemic - documents can stop the spread .......unless you have something to hide ?

Status
Not open for further replies.