Covid Passports and Testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you on about? To enter another country, i will have to have. Its my job.
Life can work like that, jesus the gestapo would have loved you.
Right there, more right wing nonsense. You are happy to give your details so you can make money but wont give details so you can help protect people who might be sat next to you.

Makes no odds to me, ill be at the matches while your at home watching TV

Thats your problem, comparing taking a vaccine to the Nazi Party.
... who said anything about the vaccine, its more to do with the passport and the nazi analogy, go read abit about the nazis and how they loved people carrying their papers. Going the beer garden, see ya.

The Virus is pretty low In Liverpool and been a massive fall over the months, below is the highest it was and the lowest it is, at the minute

15.1 per 100,000 on 10th April
1064.4 per 100,000 on 8th January

I'm no anti-vaxxer as such, though a big percentage of the fall in deaths in recent weeks is due to the seasonality of the virus. I am though a concerned defender of human rights. Unfortunately we've now got to the stage where everyday civil behaviour is illegal. And don't believe all this is only temporary. Only yesterday we heard Johnson setting the tone for what's in store, saying that the fantastic reduction in fatalities has little to do with vaccination but is down to restrictions. This despite the onset of the fall in numbers predating the time it takes for the last lockdown restrictions to have taken effect. In other words forget everything I've fed you since December on the need for vaccination to get us back our freedoms, you're still going to be locked down.

Tracking's one thing, disallowing the benefits of a free society is another.
If you have a mobile phone you are not free, easy traceable.....byjust having it switched on.....plus some local authorities can trace your e mails as & when - so a Covid passport is just an additional, plus if you have nothing to hide why bother .......worrying ?

If you have a mobile phone you are not free, easy traceable.....byjust having it switched on.....plus some local authorities can trace your e mails as & when - so a Covid passport is just an additional, plus if you have nothing to hide why bother .......worrying ?
Dear oh dear.

Whats a free society? how does it work, you mean you want to live in a society where no one cares about anyone else and only thinks about themselves and can do what they like? sounds great that
We're a million miles from being a society where we don't care about others. We are unthinkingly caring about others through everything we do, from how we drive to how our taxes are used. And whatever we feel about how we're being forced to do things now, for the next three or four decades we're all going to be paying for what this government has decided to be the best way forward. (By the way, the whole way a capitalist system works is on the basis of self-interest).

Dear oh dear.
You don't mind knowing that just switching you mobile phone you can be traced ?
Having a world pandemic vaccination needing a record identification is not an intrusion,is a must to surprises it worldwide imo .......
If you chose not to have it that's your choice, but accept the necessary çonseauenses of avoiding the vaccinations .......it's a choice ........

You don't mind knowing that just switching you mobile phone you can be traced ?
Having a world pandemic vaccination needing a record identification is not an intrusion,is a must to surprises it worldwide imo .......
If you chose not to have it that's your choice, but accept the necessary çonseauenses of avoiding the vaccinations .......it's a choice ........
even google has given up that one Joey lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.