Covid Passports and Testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's wrong with that - we are in a world pandemic - documents can stop the spread .......unless you have something to hide ?

I'm getting the vaccines, but I support people's rite to not get one if they don't want it, even if I think they are wrong. Having to have some sort of health passport and show it everywhere you go would be really sad. Why should some bouncer in a pub get to know that I have diabetes or paranoid schizophrenia? So they can discriminate against me because if their uneducated opinions?

I'm getting the vaccines, but I support people's rite to not get one if they don't want it, even if I think they are wrong. Having to have some sort of health passport and show it everywhere you go would be really sad. Why should some bouncer in a pub get to know that I have diabetes or paranoid schizophrenia? So they can discriminate against me because if their uneducated opinions?
The Vaccinations are your choice but how will they give details of your medical problems etc....like I stated we are in a big bother state as soon as you switch your moblie phone on anyway... plus the vaccinations are the only thing to beat Covid or a well updated track & trace system worldwide to stop the spread..... this will be with us for years .....

This is it, today corona passport, tomorrow... who knows... i wont be getting a passport for sure, except to go abroad for work.

This is it, today corona passport, tomorrow... who knows... i wont be getting a passport for sure, except to go abroad for work.
Theres the problem, happy to have a passport when it suits, life cant work like that, you either are happy to give details or your not.

Theres the problem, happy to have a passport when it suits, life cant work like that, you either are happy to give details or your not.
What you on about? To enter another country, i will have to have. Its my job.
Life can work like that, jesus the gestapo would have loved you.

Status
Not open for further replies.