Covid Passports and Testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how about their families etc that they'll be going back to after the match?
Assuming they'd all be vaccinated too mate no? That's my point. Most people are going to get it. The people who don't will be actively choosing not to so if they get sick that's on them.

Assuming they'd all be vaccinated too mate no? That's my point. Most people are going to get it. The people who don't will be actively choosing not to so if they get sick that's on them.
Will children have a vaccination and passport?

Meanwhile in Texas, a full house just under 40k. Not a vaccine passport in sight. Vulnerable and elderly vaccinated. No reason whatsoever not to get back to Goodison without any restrictions. There is no logical to test people as if they’re lab rats when asymptomatic people don’t effectively transmit the virus!

Attachments

• 24755E98-EF44-43CC-9BE4-372532FC319E.png
    24755E98-EF44-43CC-9BE4-372532FC319E.png
    113 KB · Views: 56

Meanwhile in Texas, a full house just under 40k. Not a vaccine passport in sight. Vulnerable and elderly vaccinated. No reason whatsoever not to get back to Goodison without any restrictions. There is no logical to test people as if they’re lab rats when asymptomatic people don’t effectively transmit the virus!
TEXAS though? The home of Texans, what do you expect.
Quite rightly they are being heavily condemned by decent people in America, there are some believe it or not.

Just wait till they start shooting each other over hotdogs.

TEXAS though? The home of Texans, what do you expect.
Quite rightly they are being heavily condemned by decent people in America, there are some believe it or not.
Ah I see, more moralising. Decent people wouldn’t be attending an outdoor sporting event, in a state were cases have dropped dramatically and outdoor transmission doesn’t drive infections. That’ll be the same ‘decent’ people who condemned everyone for going to the beach last year only for PHE to admit it had resulted in no reported cases of infection!

Heres another thing, how many knobhead anti vaxxers have ever had a line of coke? Or taken a tablet or two on a night out? Happy to buy a bag of dust from a meff in pub toilets but wont take something made by expert scientists.
Jesus, it’s a vaccine that’s been authorised for emergency use that’s got two years left to finish its trials. It doesn’t make you anti vax if you don’t want to take it if you’re at minute risk of getting seriously ill or dying from Covid or you’ve had Covid.

Ah I see, more moralising. Decent people wouldn’t be attending an outdoor sporting event, in a state were cases have dropped dramatically and outdoor transmission doesn’t drive infections. That’ll be the same ‘decent’ people who condemned everyone for going to the beach last year only for PHE to admit it had resulted in no reported cases of infection!
Eh ???

Here's one, India, I was listening to Richard Gough on the radio on Wednesday when I was driving home, the 2nd wave there has gone OTT over the last week, every day they have 10s of 1000s more cases then any other country in the world right now, about a month ago when the big cricket tournament was on they had full capacity crowds, at the time he was saying how crazy it was, anyone who doesn't think one has led to the other has zero levels of intelligence.

We have had 3 lockdowns, without Covid Passports we will have a 4th and another wave

You always have a choice, you have the choice to.go the game or not go the game, but you shouldn't have the right to.put other people in danger
No. This isn’t a choice. Removing someone’s human rights until they comply isn’t a choice.
What would actually be a choice is: if you’re still worried about the disease even after a vaccine, choose to stay at home, don’t infringe on others rights.

If you’ve had the vaccine, doesn’t that mean you’re not at risk? And you’re also outside. And remember, you still get the disease and transmit it even with a vaccine. So why does it make a difference who you sit next to at a game.

No. This isn’t a choice. Removing someone’s human rights until they comply isn’t a choice.
What would actually be a choice is: if you’re still worried about the disease even after a vaccine, choose to stay at home, don’t infringe on others rights.

If you’ve had the vaccine, doesn’t that mean you’re not at risk? And you’re also outside. And remember, you still get the disease and transmit it even with a vaccine. So why does it make a difference who you sit next to at a game.
What this human rights nonsense you talking about, there are no human rights issues involved, none, it's just a phase the right wing are using to justify how selfish they are.

What this human rights nonsense you talking about, there are no human rights issues involved, none, it's just a phase the right wing are using to justify how selfish they are.
You're excluded from large parts of society, that's the human rights I'm talking about.
Right wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.