2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes a fair few clean sheets. As much as I respect what Dyche has generally done I find it very bemusing he was so quick to break up that combo as it was completely unneccesarily and could've really cost this club.

I think in a few weeks time when he's raving it up to Kasabian I think the manager might concede deep down he called that one slightly wrong.

Tarks and Coady starting 30 times together next season and team should keep enough clean sheets to be o.k.

I would rather Branthwaite started 30 games next to Tarkowski.

But id definitely sign Coady for £4.5mil and as others have said, sell Holgate, Keane and Godfrey.

Coady working with Branthwaite every day should also improve the youngsters game. That alone would be worth £4.5mil.

But id definitely sign Coady for £4.5mil and as others have said, sell Holgate, Keane and Godfrey.

Coady working with Branthwaite every day should also improve the youngsters game. That alone would be worth £4.5mil.
Completely agree but punting the unholy trinity of GHK will be some task Zat , one that I fear is beyond Kopite Kev.

Agree with all that. Is he not on a free, no?

It's not going to be easy to sell Holgate, Godfrey and Keane but I really think we should do all we can to move them on. The defence is noticeably more fragile when any of them play.

If we manage to do that, or even two of them, keeping Coady would make sense.

Completely agree but punting the unholy trinity of GHK will be some task Zat , one that I fear is beyond Kopite Kev.

Agree with all that. Is he not on a free, no?

It's not going to be easy to sell Holgate, Godfrey and Keane but I really think we should do all we can to move them on. The defence is noticeably more fragile when any of them play.

If we manage to do that, or even two of them, keeping Coady would make sense.

@Groucho weve got an option to buy for £4.5mil.

@Amokachi1995 @jazzy Holgate has had offers on the table for the past 2 summers.

Keane was being sold in Jan before Dyche arrived.

Godfrey i would expect would be in demand from promoted clubs.

I think all are sellable for the right fees which i suspect would total £20-25mil.

@Groucho weve got an option to buy for £4.5mil.

@Amokachi1995 @jazzy Holgate has had offers on the table for the past 2 summers.

Keane was being sold in Jan before Dyche arrived.

Godfrey i would expect would be in demand from promoted clubs.

I think all are sellable for the right fees which i suspect would total £20-25mil.
If we can get them out, we should.

I'd keep him on the basis that he's generally great in a back 3, but really should be considered a 'back up' in the medium to long term.

Didn't mind him being dropped after a couple mistakes....but then to keep Keane after so many was a bizarre and completely wrong message to send to the squad...
I'd keep coady but I doubt he stays as he wants to play football

I would try and lowball Wolves with a 2mil offer, he's clearly not wanted by them and he wants to stay in Liverpool so we have them over a barrel.

Although I want Keane gone I can see Dyche keeping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.