Civil war at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the board have pretty much declared war on the fans by briefing against the fans to the already hostile press the situation is now unprecedented.

Where do we honed go from here (apart from the championship) to try and reunite the club.

For me we need a complete clear out at board level and a root and branch review of all football matters including the youth teams.

That includes new coaches and manager the whole thing needs a reset.

reply #8

This bunch couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding.

Only thing they are dying for is first dibs at TK Max...

The board NEED to act and do something to both quell the ill feeling and improve the likelihood of us avoiding relegation. It has to come from them, they are the ones with the power and the responsibility. The fans can’t do anything in reality, protesting doesn’t achieve anything, we don’t have the power to do so.

The board NEED to act and do something to both quell the ill feeling and improve the likelihood of us avoiding relegation. It has to come from them, they are the ones with the power and the responsibility. The fans can’t do anything in reality, protesting doesn’t achieve anything, we don’t have the power to do so.
All they're interested in is staying in control mate for their own self-centred needs. They're truly don't care about what we want. You'd think that message is loud and clear by now.

If we alienate Moshiri and he leaves we are stuffed even more. Nobody, NOBODY is going to bother buying into or investing into a club with a rapidly angry fanbase - and whether the talk of threats are true or not, rightly or wrongly, that is the image we now have.

I'm not happy with where we are, or the mistakes made at the top but I'm resigned to the fact that Moshiri is the only realistic way out of this pit of misery. Its his money and he's not exactly going to be happy with us being crap and losing value either.

There have been a lot of mistakes by Everton in recent years, but I genuinely think alienating the board or moshiri or any new money will be nothing other than a mistake as big as any that has already been made.

I think they will probably try and push through a signing this week, hope it pipes down the fans a bit.

This board are finished mate....finished.

There is probably a lot of shenanigans going on at all football clubs but by the christ Bill and his cronies haven’t half brought shame and embarrassment on this club throughout the years.

Agree longer they sit on the hands the uglier it gets if they make a manager change and we bring a few players in the fans will get behind the team again. As it is it's all out warfare.

I honestly think it’s end of days in terms of the fans.

I don’t know how we can lose a game at home in the championship without the atmosphere being sickening, and just nuking the players confidence and attitudes.

I can’t physically comprehend a situation where we play in the second tier, have a bad run and the club isn’t absolutely rancid throughout afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.