Transfer Rumour Christian Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant aerial ability but every time I watch him he hardly busts a gut to get into the box, always just seems to be standing on the edge. So great hold up play and aerial ability but serious question marks over every other part of his game.

I might be the miniority. I don't mind Benteke as long as he scores goals for Everton. I expect he scores 10-15 PL goals a season. Sure I prefer Giroud but he does not want to move as things stand.

yes please.

He has a good goal scoring record but he plays best in a team with wingers. At this moment in time that is the absolute opposite of Everton.

We need pace, intelligence and good link up play

If some of the whoppers in our Support thought Lukaku was lazy, wait until they get a load of Benteke.

Fat Sam has better movement and is more dynamic whilst sat in the dugout.

I'd take the bloke...

He's a big lump too hold the ball up...get on the end of crosses and bring others into the game....

He can finish too.

Does what giroud does but bigger n stronger in my opinion..also few years younger

Big yes from me. Giroud would be my first pick, but Benteke is a total monster in the air. Anybody saying he's a donkey need only look at his goal at Chelsea last season. I can't remember Lukaku ever finishing like that.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills hearing all these people in favour of it.

Benteke is a Pulis striker. Not good enough for what we are building here. Boring, safe, low ceiling signing.

Would be thoroughly disappointed if we started the season with him as the main man

He was a great player at Villa.That fact that he played for the rs and was a failure there doesn't bother me at all.I wouldn't mind if we sign him.I think Benteke would do a great job for us.

If some of the whoppers in our Support thought Lukaku was lazy, wait until they get a load of Benteke.

Fat Sam has better movement and is more dynamic whilst sat in the dugout.

Totally agree lazier than lukaku although can score goals if provided with the proper service. Pass me the bleach not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.