Transfer Rumour Christian Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's by a million miles the best aerial player in the league

He wouldn't be my first choice as a target man, because I don't think he has the quality on the ball or bringing other into play that Giroud does, but I understand the thought process behind this one

Whoever we buy as a target man won't be pressing - none of the big lads do

I tweeted this last night, on the premise that we might be going all Moneyball on things...

It was a no, till I recalled he scored twice against the RS just a few months ago at Anfield, and now I'm very intrigued.

He's by a million miles the best aerial player in the league

He wouldn't be my first choice as a target man, because I don't think he has the quality on the ball or bringing other into play that Giroud does, but I understand the thought process behind this one

Whoever we buy as a target man won't be pressing - none of the big lads do

I tweeted this last night, on the premise that we might be going all Moneyball on things...

Hey, we've paid big money for Steve Walsh & you go put his dossier on the interweb!

Judas.

giphy.gif

If you thought rom was lazy this fella is next level
Thing is Lukaku was lazy in that he didn't run channels, which is what he should've been doing. He wanted to play the role of a target man even though he couldn't hold a ball up cos it was easier. This fella is and out and out target man who you don't want to see on the left wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.