Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have a few more players available, we will be fine. They are good defensively, as are we. But unlike United, they HAVE to win so we get more chances to pick them off. Acelotto will set up the blue catenaccio. We are a lot better away from home. I think we have a great chance of sneaking this one and will draw if we dont.

If we have a few more players available, we will be fine. They are good defensively, as are we. But unlike United, they HAVE to win so we get more chances to pick them off. Acelotto will set up the blue catenaccio. We are a lot better away from home. I think we have a great chance of sneaking this one and will draw if we dont.

I think both Ancelotti and Tuchel would take a draw.

Given Everton are ahead on points, if we win the game in hand against Villa we’d be above Chelsea, I think Carlo will setup for a draw and counter attack when we can. That might mean Richarlison and Iwobi back on the wings. Allan, Doucoure and Davies in the middle. DCL up top. Doubt Holgate will play given the hamstring scare, so it’ll be Coleman, Digne, Godfrey and Keane.

Too many times over recent years we have put in some horror shows here.
I know we have broke many mentality hurdles this season and I'm ever the optimist but i feel this will be our toughest game this season.
For sure we need to be better in possession than the previous 2 games.
I would gladly take a draw right now.

Too many times over recent years we have put in some horror shows here.
I know we have broke many mentality hurdles this season and I'm ever the optimist but i feel this will be our toughest game this season.
We need to be at our best to get anything and would gladly take a draw right now.
Yep, tough, tough game this, Tommy Titchel has got these playing well, tight at the back, be a tough game for sure.

Never like accepting a draw tho, if we can get some of our walking wounded healthy and field a decent side we could nick a 1-0!

Yep, tough, tough game this, Tommy Titchel has got these playing well, tight at the back, be a tough game for sure.

Never like accepting a draw tho, if we can get some of our walking wounded healthy and field a decent side we could nick a 1-0!
I think its the only game this season i haven't predicted us to win.
We could nick a 1-0 win, the one thing that's scaring me is the turn over of possession in the midfield over the last 2 games, against these we will get punished.
Its imperative we score the 1st goal we simply have too.

I think its the only game this season i haven't predicted us to win.
We could nick a 1-0 win, the one thing that's scaring me is the turn over of possession in the midfield over the last 2 games, against these we will get punished.
Its imperative we score the 1st goal we simply have too.
We will win 2-5 after being 2-0 down after 30 minutes.

If our defence is tight I think we win. At the moment I'm feeling very satisfied with our pace and power at the back, but we're still prone to too many 'brain fart' moments where we just lose our man from set pieces. Giroud might cause us problems if he plays.

In any case, I'll go for an optimistic 2-1 for us.

They'll only be one team "trying" to win this game. It's one of those where the longer we can keep it 0-0, hopefully the more frustrated they will get, and give us a chance or 2. Tuchel has them well organised though and they were very impressive against the rs. I see them as nailed on for top 4, so it's a shame Leicester got that late winner yesterday. I can't see us getting anything out of this but this season is weird so who knows!

Hate Chelsea. Disgusting institution from top to bottom.

did you see loads of their official fan club get done for breaking lockdown restrictions the other day?
97D821F6-0A5B-4053-B525-FB8563EEB68A.jpeg

Shocking stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.