Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh deffo mate, if they do beat us then I hope we refrain from all the RS crap like "they've spent more money than us, what did people expect etc"

Maybe one of us will write a short story about how the injury list and pandemic are specifically designed to derail our campaign as no other team has had to play without their 12th man. Its just not fair, frowny face, stamping of feet, quivering of chin etc.

I'm just going to say it, i feel we have a really good hiding coming our way, very impressed by Chelsea under Tuchel, we just aren't creating enough chances.

Best we can hope for is another defensive masterclass and hope we knock in a set piece.

In the past this was a definite defeat after playing ourselves into contention. This time round I think we have a chance. Progress has been made.

In the past this was a definite defeat after playing ourselves into contention. This time round I think we have a chance. Progress has been made.
In the past we would never have played ourselves into contention so we have progress allready... We would have lost to Liverpool then drew one and lost one of the next two and not even be in contention... I believe simply because I don't even intensely dislike Gylfi Siggy anymore... Just a very minor dislike now... Shocker I know...

Honestly think this could be a deciding game for top 4 if we win it. Big ask though as they're in good form

Status
Not open for further replies.