Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20210306-073518_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20210306-073433_Chrome.jpg

Ive been there a few times when we've won. Mind you it was alan harper who scored.
Gut feeling, not good. But by hook or crook we seem to dig them out away from home.

Free hit this game for me.
be delighted with a point but with Burnley palace and Brighton next three if you said we’d get 9 there, I’d take 9 from next 4 all day

A defeat here isn't the end of the world, as there's every chance we won't lose ground to United and possibly Leicester given their wobble at the moment. Would be great to shake off another burden of not winning at a ground for x amount of years though.

A defeat here isn't the end of the world, as there's every chance we won't lose ground to United and possibly Leicester given their wobble at the moment. Would be great to shake off another burden of not winning at a ground for x amount of years though.

A result would be brilliant but its not totally make or break. We need about another 18-20 points for Europe

Very big game but our last two results have given us a bit of wiggle room.

Would take a draw if offered it as without the flat back 4 I dont think we'll be as solid defensively as we were in the home tie but we haven't shown anywhere near enough going forward to make up for it.

Think to win we'll need to score atleast 2.

No doubt the fact that we haven't won there since the days of Joe Royle will be trotted out ad nauseam, ignoring the cup win we had there under Moyes.

Great, the instant comeback from the one pro-Everton commentator in the panel of 10 will be 'Anfield'.

Another nail-biting 0-1 victory please, Carlo (complete with substitutions I rage about for being terrible where I end up being proven totally wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.