Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just feels like it has the potential to be a watershed moment for us. We've played well recently and not been rewarded. This is no doubt a tough game, but we've got some things going in our favor. If we can come out and just get the job done it could really push us on to a strong end of season and an optimistic look toward next year. We won't get a better chance than this to show we can do it in these types of matches.

How many times have we said that over the past few years? Same thing always happens haha Carlo will need to work some magic

This just feels like it has the potential to be a watershed moment for us. We've played well recently and not been rewarded. This is no doubt a tough game, but we've got some things going in our favor. If we can come out and just get the job done it could really push us on to a strong end of season and an optimistic look toward next year. We won't get a better chance than this to show we can do it in these types of matches.

This is how I feel. Woke up full of optimism. May still be dreaming.

No Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic.... doubts over Loftus-Cheek, Abraham, Willian, Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi. Basically their entire starting midfield / strike force could be missing.

Has all the makings of Everton, that.

No Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic.... doubts over Loftus-Cheek, Abraham, Willian, Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi. Basically their entire starting midfield / strike force could be missing.

Some random who hasn't scored for a year, subs in on the 75th minute to score the winner.

Don't even have to watch the game to know what's going to happen.

Sounds promising, If only we had form for beating reserve sides :( I'd be more confident if it was at home, we are hard to judge away, we mainly lose or draw so I'll go with that. Sod that Ancelotti has got this, I need to change my mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.