Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
mason-holgate-vs-watford-e1580648781164.jpg

Another Sunday game for Carlo's marvels and a massive 3 points on offer.

2 tough games already gone and we can feel very hard done by to come away with just the 1 point, if we want to end this seasons with a bang we really need to come away with all 3 here in a normal baren hunting ground.

Time for another Carlo shuffle here I suspect.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Rico - Gomes - Delph - Bernie
DCL - Kean​

We'll have to play better than we did there today. I thought we were atrocious first half and then only became a presence second half by cluelessly bungling our way to a series of corners.

There was no opening up a defence or stretching the opposition with decent passing.

TBH, last two games against 'big' opponents (and they're the low hanging fruit of the elite clubs) we've seen the level we're at. The players have been found out.

Someone is going to be given a spanking by the Blues; hope it's Chelsea.

Goals from DCL/Richie and Davies

We'll have to play better than we did there today. I thought we were atrocious first half and then only became a presence second half by cluelessly bungling our way to a series of corners.

There was no opening up a defence or stretching the opposition with decent passing.

TBH, last two games against 'big' opponents (and they're the low hanging fruit of the elite clubs) we've seen the level we're at. The players have been found out.

Think we did enough in both games to win them tbh, robbed by a referee today and missed a hatful of sitters against Arsenal. Surprising conclusion for you to come to.

Think we did enough in both games to win them tbh, robbed by a referee today and missed a hatful of sitters against Arsenal. Surprising conclusion for you to come to.
No, we were put in our place against Arsenal from about the 20th minute until they tired last 15 minutes. And they aren't all that either.

United just played around and through us today for most of the first hour.

No, we were put in our place against Arsenal from about the 20th minute until they tired last 15 minutes. And they aren't all that either.

United just played around and through us today for most of the first hour.
Thought arsenal were only decent the middle part of the game myself and its a game on chances missed we should have won,thought we were better the 1st 25mins,and a lot of the 2nd half.

v man utd just robbed really that last min

Thought arsenal were only decent the middle part of the game myself and its a game on chances missed we should have won,thought we were better the 1st 25mins,and a lot of the 2nd half.

v man utd just robbed really that last min
That's basically what I said about that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.