Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffe3m4n

Player Valuation: £70m
And yet, our best two performances this season were under Dunc.

No, I didn't say we haven't improved. I'm saying we need to demand better. It's all well and good giving the players dogs abuse, but the manager isn't blameless, especially if you're 4-0 down after 55 minutes.

I stand by my statement that if we fail to get Europa, it will be a huge failure on Carlo's part.
The season was already effectively over by the time he came in!! lol christ on a bike...

Coggy

Player Valuation: £8m
And yet, our best two performances this season were under Dunc.

No, I didn't say we haven't improved. I'm saying we need to demand better. It's all well and good giving the players dogs abuse, but the manager isn't blameless, especially if you're 4-0 down after 55 minutes.

I stand by my statement that if we fail to get Europa, it will be a huge failure on Carlo's part.
Utter rubbish. He has brought in none of his own players , has inherited this shambles of demotivated losers , from a clown like Silva. FFS , give him some time and a bit of patience.

mahermi1

Player Valuation: £35m
Richarlison and DCL are the only two I'd keep if I was looking to build a squad capable of challenging the top 6 over the next 3 years.

Gomes, Bernard, Digne, Holgate, Iwobi, Mina and Pickford wouldn't get anywhere near the starting XI of any other top 7/8 side. They are atrocious.

But then you look at some of the players thriving for other sides in the current top 7 and I don't think they are any worse

This is why I think we need to demand better of Carlo.
So you think all of them players you mentioned are atrocious, yet go on to say Ancelotti should be getting a tune out of them. Hmmm interesting. Btw I don't think they are atrocious, not brilliant either, but certainly not atrocious, today we were piss poor admittedly, but we were beaten by a very good team, fresh from well beating Liverpool and full of confidence. Do you not rate Holgate ?

Efctrueblue

Player Valuation: £950k
This is why we are not ready for european qualification yet. We have played 3 of the teams we have to compete with to get there, lost 2, drawn 1

Sheedy's right knee.

Player Valuation: £1.5m
So you think all of them players you mentioned are atrocious, yet go on to say Ancelotti should be getting a tune out of them. Hmmm interesting. Btw I don't think they are atrocious, not brilliant either, but certainly not atrocious, today we were piss poor admittedly, but we were beaten by a very good team, fresh from well beating Liverpool and full of confidence. Do you not rate Holgate ?
Hes a wind up merchant who shouldn't be on this forum mate. Don't give him any legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks