Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to take care not to let criticism upset our brave lion hearts ...I fear a ‘down tools’ outcome might result and we need to avoid that. Probably best to praise them, and maybe increase wages..

Keane plays him onside for the second.

I think...I don't even think I know the rules anymore. Pedro was slightly beyond Sidibe when the ball was played anyway.
Our two fullbacks today we're embarrassing....Sidebe was utter crap for the first two goals....Deghne looked slow Chelsea exploited that with our nonexsistace midfield!

Do you not rate Holgate ?

No, Holgate is bang average. Had a decent run recently, was awful today for a couple of the goals.

Another example of a player overrated by loads of blues after a few semi-decent performances, alongside Mina, Gomes and Bernard.

And yet, our best two performances this season were under Dunc.

No, I didn't say we haven't improved. I'm saying we need to demand better. It's all well and good giving the players dogs abuse, but the manager isn't blameless, especially if you're 4-0 down after 55 minutes.

I stand by my statement that if we fail to get Europa, it will be a huge failure on Carlo's part.

How is it Ancelotti's fault, none of them are his players, he's only been here a few months, yet it's his fault ? Wow.

I think we all need to wake up and stop convincing ourselves that we are team for top 6 , at the moment we are unfortunately where we deserved to be , as much is hard to except, today was reality check for all of us , I was afraid of this even I thought I can blame and Carlo for today, we are not the team yet who can play away games with teams from top 6 like we are at the same level like they are , today we were all over the places instead of play with 5/3/2 and go for point , now we have 1 point from last three games and Liverpool is around the corner , pissed

No, Holgate is bang average. Had a decent run recently, was awful today for a couple of the goals.

Another example of a player overrated by loads of blues after a few semi-decent performances, alongside Mina, Gomes and Bernard.

I disagree totally, but I'm probably wrong Kieran, because in your mind your never wrong about anything. lol

Watch the highlights please it wasn't him to blame but still not his best game

How is it Ancelotti's fault, none of them are his players, he's only been here a few months, yet it's his fault ? Wow.

Okay, so when does it become his fault? When he's signed 3 players? Or 6? Or a full XI? When are we able to challenge some of his decisions as a fanbase?

Nobody (I hope) is arguing he's a bad manager or that he should be sacked, but he is the manager after all, whether they are his players or not, he has to work with them and get the best possible tune out of them.

It's my argument that the tune he's getting out of them, still isn't as good as it should be. Being 4-0 down at Chelsea after less than an hour isn't purely about the players.

Okay, so when does it become his fault? When he's signed 3 players? Or 6? Or a full XI? When are we able to challenge some of his decisions as a fanbase?

Nobody (I hope) is arguing he's a bad manager or that he should be sacked, but he is the manager after all, whether they are his players or not, he has to work with them and get the best possible tune out of them.

It's my argument that the tune he's getting out of them, still isn't as good as it should be. Being 4-0 down at Chelsea after less than an hour isn't purely about the players.

He shouldn't be judged till this time next year imo.

We need a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.