Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree totally, but I'm probably wrong Kieran, because in your mind your never wrong about anything. lol

No, you're not wrong. It's your opinion, and that's fine. Just because we disagree doesn't mean either of us has to be 'right'. Technically it's subjective so there is no 'right' opinion.

You disagree with me about Holgate, right? So you believe you're right on that one?

I think you have to dwell on them otherwise it becomes ingrained and feels routine.

We dont fear losing. If we lose we shrug and move on. Losers mentality unfortunately.
No I mean acknowledge the loss. I don’t mean ignore it.

But obsessing over it is far more unhealthy and unproductive.

This stat tells you all you need

Ross Barkley’s game by numbers vs. Everton:

100% final third pass accuracy
100% cross accuracy
100% tackles won
98% pass accuracy
8 ball recoveries
7 successful take-ons
6 chances created
3 shots (2 on target)
2 assists

Unfortunately we dont improve until the players are replaced.

You cant trust these players. They are not one but concerned it's another embarrassing day in an embarrassing season.

Ancelotti needs free reign to boot them all out as he sees fit.

When does it become an obsession? Is discussing wins and draws more productive than discussing losses?

Ultimately, GrandOldTeam exists because of these discussions, win lose or draw.

Unfortunately we dont improve until the players are replaced.

You cant trust these players.

Man for man, do you think Sheffield United have a better squad than us?

Personally, Henderson aside, there's not a player of theirs I'd have here. Maybe the new lad, Berge, who's hardly played.

Goes to show that low quality players can be motivated, organised and instructed to perform by the right manager.

First time I cannot vote ,I just cannot pick one .Who knows what their problem was today ? It is over and we can just hope they were saving themselves for the next game .
COYB

Our two fullbacks today we're embarrassing....Sidebe was utter crap for the first two goals....Deghne looked slow Chelsea exploited that with our nonexsistace midfield!

Every player apart from maybe the goalie was embarrasing. No need to just look at certain players.

Digne did look slow yeah, the speed difference between him and Willian was scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.