2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long more til his contract ends? its so frustrating to have so many deadweights under our payroll

2 and a half years come the summer mate.

£20 million would have given us some funds to reinvest in the summer - I'll be shocked if this doesnt affect Carlo's budget in someway unless we somehow get decent fees for Kenny and potentially Glyfi & Keane.

Remember when @Alan Whittle thought he might be a good signing?
Yes. Given the context at the time; No Benteke and no cover, he might have been.
He started well (good performance & goal at Man.City) but not much of a chance since with a couple of nasty injuries.
I also remember when he signed all the hopes that he would do well with quite a few expecting him to do so. Ah! selective hindsight.

He will never step onto a pitch in an Everton shirt again.
That's been said about Niasse countless times.

I hope you're right but if he is out for 6 months with an ACL then we are really gonna struggle to sell him. He'll just be there clogging up wages and all it will take is an injury to 1 of the 3 strikers we have, permitting we dont sign another one, and hes on the bench.

That's been said about Niasse countless times.

I hope you're right but if he is out for 6 months with an ACL then we are really gonna struggle to sell him. He'll just be there clogging up wages and all it will take is an injury to 1 of the 3 strikers we have, permitting we dont sign another one, and hes on the bench.

We will be loaning him out until the end of his contract.

At least we won't be subjected to him being an utter bellend with the saluting celebration during the Euros. Go slobber over Erdogan while you rehab.

D5FFB40E-DCB6-43D5-904E-7A6F7F2AA643.jpeg

Bit weird Cenk...

Status
Not open for further replies.