2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad how Andres Gomes had his leg clean snapped in half 3 months ago and is now running around the pitch for 80 minute stretches while some obscure knee injury can put a man out for half a year

My source has heard on the grapevine that its a ruptured ACL - 6-9 months out if so.

Stuck with the Big Galoot until his contract runs out more than likely as he'll take another year or so to get back to the level where other teams would actually be willing to sign him.
how long more til his contract ends? its so frustrating to have so many deadweights under our payroll

I hope Cenk gets back to fitness soon. A bad injury and one that requires a lot of time out.

On a more pragmatic level, if he is long term injured, does the insurance cover his wages? And do they 'vanish' in terms of FFP? Is this the equivalent of him going on a free transfer or loan?

I hope Cenk gets back to fitness soon. A bad injury and one that requires a lot of time out.

On a more pragmatic level, if he is long term injured, does the insurance cover his wages? And do they 'vanish' in terms of FFP? Is this the equivalent of him going on a free transfer or loan?
Insurance will pay if we have insurance to cover that eventuality. The insurance is expensive in its own right, so it may be covered, it may not. The policy will have an excess and a limit on what it will pay. It may already have been paying for Gbamin.

With regards to FFP, I doubt they vanish as it is about responsible financial management. It’s the clubs risk. They can always take out insurance....

Status
Not open for further replies.