2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says such great things when he doesn't have to. Koeman, Silva and the like acted like they were better than everton. This fella is football royalty and not in a has-been way and speaks like he loves it here and grateful to be with us.
I've been following Don Carlo as manager in 3 different teams and his act has always been high standard. His work ethic is remarkable, never do you hear him speak badly about other top level officials, managers or other teams, if he expresses a critique during a press conference it is because is justified, he is always fair towards his players. He is just a very nice man and indeed football royalty! We are fortunate to have him as our manager, and we are even more lucky because he wants to be here for a long time and help flourish our team to a new level of blossoming.

I've been following Don Carlo as manager in 3 different teams and his act has always been high standard. His work ethic is remarkable, never do you hear him speak badly about other top level officials, managers or other teams, if he expresses a critique during a press conference it is because is justified, he is always fair towards his players. He is just a very nice man and indeed football royalty! We are fortunate to have him as our manager, and we are even more lucky because he wants to be here for a long time and help flourish our team to a new level of blossoming.
Sasy on the carlo-james tour.

Hopefully at her final destination ;)

There is not and could never be, any circumstance when Smug Rotund Samuel was necessary anywhere near our club. A total stain on our history.

We spent £300mill to concede 2 to 3 goals a game and not score, to be looking at a relegation battle for most of the seasons.

Personally would've taken anybody who could do the job.

Sasy on the carlo-james tour.

Hopefully at her final destination ;)
Perhaps but I actually was on Ancelotti's tour as Everton's Manager even before James joined the Blues. I've been following him for years on instagram, I always had a thing for Italian footballers.

Everton is my final destination not matter where James or Ancelotti go after they leave us.

Perhaps but I actually was on Ancelotti's tour as Everton's Manager even before James joined the Blues. I've been following him for years on instagram, I always had a thing for Italian footballers.

Everton is my final destination not matter where James or Ancelotti go after they leave us.

You sound like you think you have a choice!

No one ever leaves Everton. They may lose interest, but if you are chosen, you have no choice.

Those that dont understand do not matter.

Exactly, anybody
We spent £300mill to concede 2 to 3 goals a game and not score, to be looking at a relegation battle for most of the seasons.

Personally would've taken anybody who could do the job.
We totally panicked, Moshiri listened to Jim White and Sam's Sky sport fan club and allowed them to convince him we were going down and only Gravy man could rescue us.

The realty of the situation was that we were in 13th place and Unsworth was more thsn capable of holding the fort until a proper manager could be appointed.

Allardyce came here with his omnipresent whiff of corruption and smugness and decided, in his wisdom, to sign Walcott and Tosun for 50 mill plus wages. They are both playing for other teams now, but we are still paying them tens of thousands per week.

He is an odious fat mess and epitomizes everything that is wrong with English football.

So, in my opinion he should only ever have been inside Goodison in the away team's dressing room.

Exactly, anybody
We totally panicked, Moshiri listened to Jim White and Sam's Sky sport fan club and allowed them to convince him we were going down and only Gravy man could rescue us.

The realty of the situation was that we were in 13th place and Unsworth was more thsn capable of holding the fort until a proper manager could be appointed.

Allardyce came here with his omnipresent whiff of corruption and smugness and decided, in his wisdom, to sign Walcott and Tosun for 50 mill plus wages. They are both playing for other teams now, but we are still paying them tens of thousands per week.

He is an odious fat mess and epitomizes everything that is wrong with English football.

So, in my opinion he should only ever have been inside Goodison in the away team's dressing room.
You really think Unsworth could have run the team for the rest of the season?

You married yet ?

absolutely nailed it here

3 years ago, I, just like almost every Evertonian was against Sam Allardyce for getting the Everton job full time because of 1 underlying reason. THE ANTI FOOTBALL BRAND WAS NOT WHAT EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB STANDS FOR. But for arguments sake, he finished 8th after inhering a team close to relegation. Why did the same fans then didn't make a case for backing him? Even he was getting good results through anti football and by account of the job he did, should have been backed more.

Carlo has a better resume than Allardyce so yeah, anything Carlo does is forgiven. Its that bullshit mindset I don't understand. I admire the efforts he has done in the 14 months and I disagree with him for not doing enough to work with Kean and Bernard while he still sees potential in Iwobi and Sigurdsson.

The general notion that "Oh this squad is so poor and is punching above its weight by a massive amount" is a joke. If this group of players assembled by the geniuses was so poor, then the ones who sanctioned these moves including Brands are to be held accountable as well.

Its not about the last 4 home games, its the approach that was taken in those 4 games what annoys me. Ancelloti and Everton are better than that. The whole case for Carlo is based right now cos he got away with 2 games with barely 1 shot on target whilw being outplayed by the opposition. Its purely luck and not sustainable. The win at Anfield is something I will genuinely admire Carlo for as he took the emotion out of the game which is how we should approach derbies considering our [Poor language removed] record.

I am not going to buy this "Oh Carlo is god and immune to critism" no matter what he does. I remember the same fans starting to believe Roberto Martinez could do no wrong after the 1st season. You should have every right to criticise if you don't believe in something and I do not believe Everton is that poor or injury stricken to approach games with such pragmatism and then hope VAR or last ditch Pickford could save the 1-0 slender wins.

The majority may believe Carlo's pragmatic anti football approach is a go for right now its yielding slender results but those same people also disapproved Sam Allardyce's similar approach.

But I know the hyenas will now come out to attack any criticsm cos "How dare someone not believe in Carlo's style of football".

Let the middle fingers in for voicing an unpopular opinion.

Hey @bicycleheader where you at?

what a silly angry person

Status
Not open for further replies.