2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, anybody
We totally panicked, Moshiri listened to Jim White and Sam's Sky sport fan club and allowed them to convince him we were going down and only Gravy man could rescue us.

The realty of the situation was that we were in 13th place and Unsworth was more thsn capable of holding the fort until a proper manager could be appointed.

Allardyce came here with his omnipresent whiff of corruption and smugness and decided, in his wisdom, to sign Walcott and Tosun for 50 mill plus wages. They are both playing for other teams now, but we are still paying them tens of thousands per week.

He is an odious fat mess and epitomizes everything that is wrong with English football.

So, in my opinion he should only ever have been inside Goodison in the away team's dressing room.

Amen

Exactly, anybody
We totally panicked, Moshiri listened to Jim White and Sam's Sky sport fan club and allowed them to convince him we were going down and only Gravy man could rescue us.

The realty of the situation was that we were in 13th place and Unsworth was more thsn capable of holding the fort until a proper manager could be appointed.

Allardyce came here with his omnipresent whiff of corruption and smugness and decided, in his wisdom, to sign Walcott and Tosun for 50 mill plus wages. They are both playing for other teams now, but we are still paying them tens of thousands per week.

He is an odious fat mess and epitomizes everything that is wrong with English football.

So, in my opinion he should only ever have been inside Goodison in the away team's dressing room.

You mean "good hands" with Unsworth at arguably one of the most embarrassing away performances for many a year when we got snotted by Southampton 4.1?

We were 16th, 2nd worst defence in the league, going into West Ham at home. We lost that, we'd have been bottom 3 by Christmas. We won, thankfully. But to say just sticking with Unsworth when we were leaking an average of 2 goals a game is madness.

Board wanted Silva and we're willing to wait. Got Sam in to steady a ship, that was all.

The amount of fume towards Fat Sam compared to Koeman always amuses me. One took his money for 6 months and left us 8th. The other spent £300million that we're still plugging the gaps from the damage he created years later.

You mean "good hands" with Unsworth at arguably one of the most embarrassing away performances for many a year when we got snotted by Southampton 4.1?

We were 16th, 2nd worst defence in the league, going into West Ham at home. We lost that, we'd have been bottom 3 by Christmas. We won, thankfully. But to say just sticking with Unsworth when we were leaking an average of 2 goals a game is madness.

Board wanted Silva and we're willing to wait. Got Sam in to steady a ship, that was all.

The amount of fume towards Fat Sam compared to Koeman always amuses me. One took his money for 6 months and left us 8th. The other spent £300million that we're still plugging the gaps from the damage he created years later.
Still the weirdest fascination I can ever recall.

We beat West Ham 4:0 as I remember and even though Samuel was at the game he had zero input on proceedings. I thought Koeman was an appalling Everton manager, but, he was not such a sleazy character. Sam Allardyce has had an aura of corruption following him around for years, and, he is an incredibly dislikable character. He is, if you will, the exact opposite of the culture of Everton Football Club. We are a club that have always been well respected by our peers and that is why the appointment of Allardyce was so ill advised.

It is for those reasons that he gets so much more ‘fume’ directed towards him than Koeman. Even if Allardyce had come here and shown real promise, which he didn’t, he would have still been a stain on this club.

I genuinely hate this thread, some horrific opinions in here.
Right now we are playing defensive football but scoring a nice goal or two each game to give us the win because Carlo is making the most of a squad not good enough for Europe in a season where you have to play two games a week most of the time.
Look at the football Carlo’s historic Milan, Madrid, PSG etc. sides played but also look at the players at his disposal.

His plan was to steady the ship season one then start to build. If we get into the champions league next year we will have even more financial power and even more appeal to players Carlo wants to sign... how much do you think that Gabriel who chose Arsenal over us is kicking himself? How exciting is an Ancelotti lead Everton with a new stadium being built, a young team of potential top players (Richarlison, DCL, Godfrey etc.) who are in Europe? The only players not wanting to play for us then will be ones fighting for league titles and if we have to have a few boring matches which we win along the way then so be it - this is not allardyce!

It sounds stupid. But ask any ex player, and time and time again they say the same thing.

And its always been the case, not just a recent tagline to make us feel good about stuff.
I don't think it sounds stupid, there is a lot about this club that it is very enigmatic and powerful, it attracts a person like no other club does. I have followed several European teams throughout the years but I have never felt in love for one as I have for Everton, my heart now belongs to it, well to share with Colombia National Team lol

Only 6 games less than Silva??? That curse felt like it went on much longer
Genuinely shocked by that. Silva felt like it was like 4 years even tho I know it was barely 18months. And [Poor language removed] to those who say "we can't become a sacking club like those other ones", being a sacking club for the managers who deserved the sack is what landed us Carlo.

We beat West Ham 4:0 as I remember and even though Samuel was at the game he had zero input on proceedings. I thought Koeman was an appalling Everton manager, but, he was not such a sleazy character. Sam Allardyce has had an aura of corruption following him around for years, and, he is an incredibly dislikable character. He is, if you will, the exact opposite of the culture of Everton Football Club. We are a club that have always been well respected by our peers and that is why the appointment of Allardyce was so ill advised.

It is for those reasons that he gets so much more ‘fume’ directed towards him than Koeman. Even if Allardyce had come here and shown real promise, which he didn’t, he would have still been a stain on this club.
Sam was sitting in the stands and the dogs in the street knew he was taking over the following day.

How anybody can say that players who know their new manager is in the stands and is about to take over but they will not be influenced by that is something I will never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.