2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s face it, it should really be four defeats in a row.
I actually didn’t think we played great against west brom, Brighton even palace second half. Spurs game we looked great, palace first half but since then we’ve defended very poorly and not looked great in possession.
I can’t believe how many goals we concede, it’s frightening. Have we got really poor defenders? Defensive midfielders? The keeper aside (who he picks) there’s huge question marks over the manager.

Last week was on Ancelotti but this week it's the players, Them crabs wouldn't have scored for another 2 hours, They are petrified to shoot or attempt something.

I'd rather we lost a game where Siggurdson and Pickford didn't start than when they do.

Would stick Holgate in midfield too.
Forget Pickford imo he’s the least of our problems. Out problem is we can only carry one of Sigs, Iwobi,Gomes,Bernard. One playing we stil can tick over ok. Hopefully next game there will be only one from them 4 playing, we might then improve again, adding to that we need much better back up for Richy we miss him so much.

There’s nothing wrong in being positive, but you can’t honestly say you’ve seen anything over the last 3 games to think we are going the right way?

Games.

Now go and look how many points Ancelotti's Everton has got, vs the rest of the league since his first.

Then go and look at Ancelotti's record in the game.

He deserves more respect and patience from Evertonians than fickle, kneejerk fume after 3 games.

2 missing literally half a team, and another to a Man Utd side.

Context.

Stop being bad fickle bedwetters.

Just to sprinkle in some context.

We're losing by a single goal to Man Utd.

If we won today, we'd have gone top of the league for a bit.

We've missed half our team the past couple of games before this.

Ancelotti is our brighest hope.
We have players with limited desire and ability playing in important positions and having zero positive effect on games. It’s going to take 2-3 windows to change this.
rubbish, they are toothless, cowards in possession, disorganised and have been dominated fir large periods in every Game, even Brighton and West Brom, he was a busted flush at Napoli and is proving to be the same here, that said Everton are finished as a relevant team in modern football and have been for twenty years, nothing will change that, praying for COVID to continue so we don’t have to go back and watch them

So you don’t think he deserves criticism? Is criticising him turning on him? Sounds a bit tunnel vision that mate.
When did I say he shouldn’t be criticised? I’ve criticised him myself of late. Calling for his sacking is abject lunacy however.

Status
Not open for further replies.