Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just baffled by the tactics
We aren’t tight enough at the back
We leave too much space in front or our defence
Don’t pick up runners from deep
I really don’t understand where Doucoure is meant to be playing
What’s his position? Oh and he’s a shocking player as well

he is a great manager, and will hopefully do really well for us, but he needs to look at what teeth did over the park and be ruthless with the players who are not going to be here next season

*Bookmarks.

Honestly such kneejerk reaction.

Moshiri was spot on.

Everton fans are only ever 3 bad games from turning on the manager.

Embarrassing.
I certainly don’t want him sacking or anything but being honest I expected him to improve us much more than he has in 11 months. We really look awful defensively in pretty much every game and pretty one dimensional going forward At times too. I think we’ve brought players in to get us top 6 this year, and right now I’d have to say we look highly unlikely to achieve that.

Let it be known you wanted Ancelotti sacked after a run of 3 games.

He was manager of the month the other week.

Win today and we'd have gone top lol

Honestly.

Ancelotti is the last thing at Everton that needs changing. The squad has had 7 years of mismanagement and poor recruitment. That’s not going to be overturned in half a season.

The reaction is OTT and dramatic. We don't hold to account any manager, especially one of his stature - on the basis of a couple of weeks.

It's fickle and strips out all context.

Why aren't we allowed to question his management? I don't think anyone is saying sack him, that would be mad, but it's more than fair enough to question the performances. The last three have been three of the worst I've seen in a while, with the Newcastle one up there with the worst. Why did he drop a keeper who played well last week for one who's made mistakes, over and over and over again?

Just because he's won things in the past doesn't give him a free pass here.

Was always the worry he’d struggle without massive name players

I just don’t think he’s got the attributes to get the best out of average teams

Status
Not open for further replies.