2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win we go top.

Was that the case with Silva, Koeman, Martinez, Moyes, etc?

Nope, he has already improved our position massively in a short time.

If you can’t see that, or if instant success is what you want the I suggest glory hunting with a London or Manchester side.

Sadly kneejerking seems to be the in thing now.

I don't think you can accuse Everton fans of glory hunting after 25 years of sack all and a decade of no derby victory in 25 attempts.

My patience is extremely thin now though, and I have a little lad to think of too.

Within 2 minutes against the RS it was clear we were being overrun in midfield , but no changes were made, and it’s happening again today.

I love this man so much but I am seeing so many things that are just wrong.

*Playing James on the wing and then the FB getting no support, we have been shafted so many times in a row due to this now.
*Playing Pickford for absolutely no reason what so ever that I can see
*Using Sigurdsson in the starting 11, let alone the squad
*Letting absolute dossers take our set pieces when we have been really productive with James taking them
*Setting the team out not to press in MF and show fight

Just like last week at Newcastle and away at Southampton. All huff and puff when we are losing without any end product or real threat.

Think he’s seriously looking like he has no idea what to do with this squad.

maybe one of those managers who’s only good with big name players?

We have players with limited desire and ability playing in important positions and having zero positive effect on games. It’s going to take 2-3 windows to change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.