2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

As annoyed and disappointed I am, I think we need to give Carlo this season and also next before judging him.

We are currently operating with a good first 11 but beyond that we still have the dross that previous management brought in and he cannot do much about that.

Has been getting wrong for 3 straight matches

I love him but he

Benched Mina too soon without giving Holgate time to get settled in

Keeps insisting in playing useless Siggurdson out of position instead of a natural CM like Gomes

Keeps the most natural winger off the squad

Without Richy, James should play more central. His cross field balls are not the same without him and James is just stuck on the right.

If we cant make Carlo accountable after 3 defeats in a row against teams that started each game in bottom half then we never will... our start to the season is starting to look like a blip after the way we finished the last campaign and how we're playing now

If we cant make Carlo accountable after 3 defeats in a row against teams that started each game in bottom half then we never will... our start to the season is starting to look like a blip after the way we finished the last campaign and how we're playing now
Exactly this.

Short memories as to how bad the end of last season was.

Status
Not open for further replies.