2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are talking about different things. I’m saying the all supporters/teams think everyone else is bias against them.

we think there is a top 6 bias. Mourinho thinks that there is a bias against spurs because they aren’t a top top club. Palace probably think that *we* are part of the establishment. city think it’s a bias against them in favour of United. United think it’s a bias against them in favour of Liverpool. Liverpool think everyone are against them. And so on and so on.

It’s just part of football. I agree that top clubs get a lot more COVERAGE. But I’m not having that there is some kind of conspiracy going on that means there is an actual bias during games.

Jose has just come out and basically indicated that there is bias. He knows the difference between managing Spurs and Utd/Chelsea.

...Rodgers may have just scuppered his September Manager of the Month award.

He’ll be watching this with wry smile I feel. Teams that are usually around the top at the start of the season slacking off so far.

City could take lessons from our defenders on how to stay organised and compact at the back by the looks of things.

He’ll be watching this with wry smile I feel. Teams that are usually around the top at the start of the season slacking off so far.

City could take lessons from our defenders on how to stay organised and compact at the back by the looks of things.

...they’ve struggled defensively for a while & I thought Ake was a strange acquisition. Given Aguero’s recent injury record they’ve also been a top striker short.

This is such a huge week for the club to see if we have the mentality to truly challenge.

Beat West Ham to progress to the quarterfinals and beat Brighton to stay 100% in the league going into the international break would be amazing.

The end of the beginning of a new journey.

If we can achieve those two wins + get a point or more vs the RS then its time to be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.