2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one who moan about Everton getting the penalty yesterday.
I think we are talking about different things. I’m saying the all supporters/teams think everyone else is bias against them.

we think there is a top 6 bias. Mourinho thinks that there is a bias against spurs because they aren’t a top top club. Palace probably think that *we* are part of the establishment. city think it’s a bias against them in favour of United. United think it’s a bias against them in favour of Liverpool. Liverpool think everyone are against them. And so on and so on.

It’s just part of football. I agree that top clubs get a lot more COVERAGE. But I’m not having that there is some kind of conspiracy going on that means there is an actual bias during games.

I think we are talking about different things. I’m saying the all supporters/teams think everyone else is bias against them.

we think there is a top 6 bias. Mourinho thinks that there is a bias against spurs because they aren’t a top top club. Palace probably think that *we* are part of the establishment. city think it’s a bias against them in favour of United. United think it’s a bias against them in favour of Liverpool. Liverpool think everyone are against them. And so on and so on.

It’s just part of football. I agree that top clubs get a lot more COVERAGE. But I’m not having that there is some kind of conspiracy going on that means there is an actual bias during games.

They aren’t the victim. Everton were. Last season we had one penalty kick and conceded a lot more through var. Utd got about 12 times more penalties than us.

Carlo needs to nip this vendetta against us in the bud.

Liverpool and Man Utd get these penalties every other game but we dare to be awarded one and there is this type of outcry?

Oh yes ...I'm having a bit of that.

Where do we start ?

Mane flicking the ball at Sissoko's chest & arm in the Champions lge final Liverpool v Spurs in the first few minutes.
Woefully biased decision.

Yeah that will do.....Koff Clive.

Spot on.

Does my head in that people actually believe Sky, BT, BBC et al have a secret agenda against us.

They pay us less attention because we generate less attention (clicks, subscriptions etc) than the 'big clubs' at this moment.

Simple as that.

I’m not so sure. The fact that he decides to take action and cry all the way to the moon directly after we benefit from the new rules?

They don’t like plucky little Everton getting these advantages. The Niasse incident a couple seasons back says it all.
Thinking exactly the same , yet not one peep with Salah doing his dying swan impersonation almost every week.
Daft rules yes , do they need changing ...of course.
But there is a definate bias towards teams other than the usual Glory Boys.

Can't rely on refs, we need to take care of our own business, two teams in this league regular get double figure(or at least more than average) spot kicks a season, we all know who they are it's not a new thing.

Mr Ancelotti is taking us back to where we want to be.

Amazing our great leader Carlo Ancelotti has had his thread tarnished with comments from Clive the commentator...theres a world football thread on this lads?

On topic...what a hero he would be to get us a trophy and top 4.

This week is massive before the international break.

Two more wins please Mister Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.