2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nothing to do with Everton. It’s a stupid rule. We benefited but it doesn’t mean it’s not ludicrous. It should be binned.
I’m not so sure. The fact that he decides to take action and cry all the way to the moon directly after we benefit from the new rules?

They don’t like plucky little Everton getting these advantages. The Niasse incident a couple seasons back says it all.

I’m not so sure. The fact that he decides to take action and cry all the way to the moon directly after we benefit from the new rules?

They don’t like plucky little Everton getting these advantages. The Niasse incident a couple seasons back says it all.
He commentated yesterday. It’s probably the first game he’s covered where it happened.

he was also extremely complementary yesterday

He commentated yesterday. It’s probably the first game he’s covered where it happened.
He has to have seen the other games where it has occurred. He doesn’t live on the moon. Personally, I think he’s full of it, but that’s just me.

I go back to the Niasse incident because they were so desperate to use us to set precedent. There were far more egregious offenses yet they did not hesitate to suspend him for it and disparage his name. There is an obvious bias, and I will call them out on it.

He has to have seen the other games where it has occurred. He doesn’t live on the moon. Personally, I think he’s full of it, but that’s just me.

I go back to the Niasse incident because they were so desperate to use us to set precedent. There were far more egregious offenses yet they did not hesitate to suspend him for it and disparage his name. There is an obvious bias, and I will call them out on it.
Every single set of fans think there is a bias against them.

Because there is- unless you’re a top 6 sweetheart.
Look at a United forum. Look at a city forum. Look at a Liverpool forum. They all think the media are bias against them.

The top teams get more *coverage* but that is not the same as a bias.

Do you think that, relative to say palace, there is a bias toward us?

Look at a United forum. Look at a city forum. Look at a Liverpool forum. They all think the media are bias against them.

The top teams get more *coverage* but that is not the same as a bias.

Do you think that, relative to say palace, there is a bias toward us?
Every fan base is going to argue about bias. Sure. Call me back when they suspend your player for an absolute nothing offense and disparage the player’s name into oblivion. Call me back when they feel more sympathy for the man that snapped Gomes’s leg in half than Andre himself. Call me back when Clyde Tilsley makes a video about a United team benefitting from a shoddy decision.

Viva Carlo. Done with this debate. It’s pointless

Every fan base is going to argue about bias. Sure. Call me back when they suspend your player for an absolute nothing offense and disparage the player’s name into oblivion. Call me back when they feel more sympathy for the man that snapped Gomes’s leg in half than Andre himself. Call me back when Clyde Tilsley makes a video about a United team benefitting from a shoddy decision.

Viva Carlo. Done with this debate. It’s pointless
What’s your number?

Exactly they can’t take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.