2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point, didnt think of that.
WHat was criticised as tinkering is actually trying to find balance, improve mistakes or just make the best use of limited resources, but he's not drifting or settling thats really good.
I’m hoping his use of the squad will pay off in the last ten games of the season from a stamina point of view.

It also makes the team less reliant on individuals.

Carlo on Meeting Fans after Derby Win​

They [the fans] didn't talk to me
I went outside only once, biking but I go really fast so I am difficult to catch
C91E3A27-9DC3-477C-89AD-E13F710F9DA2.jpeg

Dont forget this is today for whatever reason 1.30 start

The opening questions were pretty stupid today! Like 'is it important to have the trust of the players?' and what's
He's so cool when he answers the questions. He looks bored half the time, but he still answers nicely.
It's funny how he's just as serious and unanimated as Koeman and Silva, but he still is positive, and shares good stuff when he talks.

How boss is it that one of the best managers on the planet wants to stay at Everton for many years to come. Can all change of course at anytime but still got to savour these times and i cant wait to see an Ancelotti Everton team a couple of seasons from now.

5 years of Ancelotti would do wonders for this club. Years of stability, good players being brought in, players improving, the mentality changing due to big wins. He’s the most important man at the club now. If he wants to stay we have to keep him as long as we can. It’s night and day to the chaos and incompetence of Martinez Koeman Allardyce Silva

Looking forward to Carlo beating the Martinez 74 points. Weren't we gash at home that season as well?

i can’t see us beating 72 points. We’d need to win 11 from the remaining 14 games. I can’t actually see any team outside of the top 3 getting over 70. Mid to high 60s could be enough for fourth.

If all is going well I can see him staying.

He'll already be remembered in world football as a legend it seems he wants to buy a club up from the ground up, a legacy project.

He's come to a club where the quality of player is of a lower starting base than what he's been used to for 15 years. It's a learning process in a way for himself. There are a few players who have improved immeasurably already.

He won't exactly be old when his current deal ends, he seems in good shape.

Hopefully he'll win us a few trophies, a European one would be nice, and we have a statue of him outside Bramley Dock Stadium for when he leaves.

If all is going well I can see him staying.

He'll already be remembered in world football as a legend it seems he wants to buy a club up from the ground up, a legacy project.

He's come to a club where the quality of player is of a lower starting base than what he's been used to for 15 years. It's a learning process in a way for himself. There are a few players who have improved immeasurably already.

He won't exactly be old when his current deal ends, he seems in good shape.

Hopefully he'll win us a few trophies, a European one would be nice, and we have a statue of him outside Bramley Dock Stadium for when he leaves.

If we got into the CL we’d be a threat under him, I know people will laugh but honestly almost every team from the top leagues in Europe who qualify fairly regularly have made a semi or a final at some point. Even Spurs the biggest bottlers in the world made one. You look at the state of some of the groups and I’d back us to get out a group easily if we made it in. Once in the knockout who is better in this comp than Carlo? No one.

Status
Not open for further replies.