2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats always been the issue. And its why they will eventualy be moved on.
once bitten twice shy. As brilliant as the result is tonight consistencey is the key and i still dont trust half a dozen.
But thats for the next window. Just enjoying this one now.

Exactly. Its one thing coming from Martinez, Silva or Koeman, but it's a whole different scenario coming from one of the best managers in the world, in addidtion to the ambition by the owner. Last chance saloon for some and if they cant be bothered then its downhill for their career here on in.

3 or 4 more signings of the quality of the last lot (Allan, Doucoure, James and Godfrey) this summer in the right areas then we are in good stead.

I’d love to know what he is thinking and what his plans are. Quite rightly he keeps his cards close to his chest. But he said tonight Liverpool had more technical ability. So what is his plan to bridge that gap.

I ask the question because I do think he has a plan but that it might take a few years.

In the interview afterwards he was quick to pour scorn on top 4. My view us that it’s a hope rather than an expectation but he’s comfortable with the trajectory we’re on.

Also a tactical master class today.
Knows these players can’t handle that pressure. As shown in recent months. This result could be the start of Everton as a winner again

Status
Not open for further replies.