2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
7th in the league, level with the rs with a game in hand and if that game in hand was 3 points it would put us joint 4th and just 3 points off 2nd, managed to do what no blues manager has done in 22 years i.e beat the rs at Anfield and he is currently working on getting us doing better at home and we can be pretty confident that he will sort it out.

Not bad for his first full season in charge, not too bad at all.

Kin boss.

7th in the league, level with the rs with a game in hand and if that game in hand was 3 points it would put us joint 4th and just 3 points off 2nd, managed to do what no blues manager has done in 22 years i.e beat the rs at Anfield and he is currently working on getting us doing better at home and we can be pretty confident that he will sort it out.

Not bad for his first full season in charge, not too bad at all.

Kin boss.
He hasn't even had chance to sign the players he wants to make it his team. This is what he can do with what he mostly inherits. Look, there are no guarantees of success in this game - ask Abramovic. Please let's give this guy time - good times and bad, let's back him through what will inevitably be a period of some ups and also some downs... success is borne of patience in the face of adversity. Damn, that sounds like a bumper sticker slogan.

Its really nice getting the win, but they are a shadow of themselves last season, but it’s 3 points an hopefully we can stop having the metal block we seem to have when we go there. I fully expect Ancelotti to be shrewd and get us another 4 or so quality players in the summer. Also Davies has improved massively he is fast becoming a very important member of our side now and Pickfords performance today if he could continue would make him one of the best in the world, but can he be that constant time will tell. I still don't think we were at our best today like them so that makes the win satisfying, we defended brilliantly, now we must continue and get that European place. The future is bright but I still feel we will have plenty of bumps in the road before we are the finished article.

What I like in particular is he’s not blowing smoke up the fans backsides, he’s calm, takes a result regardless of hype or hysteria at face value and lets be honest, he’s been there and done it over the years to know what needs to be done here long term.

The summer window is going to be very interesting.

That bit of a laugh at the begining of his interview is the most animated I've seen him. Saying that though he's managed the biggest teams in the world and with those teams he's beaten the RS five times, so he's probably wondering what all the fuss is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.