2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti: "Really pleased for the result, the first half was good, second half more difficult because Crystal Palace put a lot of pressure on us. We defended well but we could play better with the ball. It is good to see the spirit in the team in this moment. We have started the season well.

"We have to look only for the momentum, that is good in this moment. In a busy time with another game on Wednesday, we have to keep the motivation, ambition and we are doing really well. The danger is behind us all the time when we do not behave properly.

"I am not the right person to judge the decision of the referee. It is not only one referee that decides and we have to adapt to the new rules on the handball. It is difficult, but we cannot do nothing.
-----
At his P/C

Ancelotti: "The performance was difficult. The first-half was quite good. The second-half more difficult. Palace played a good second-half, put a lot of pressure on us....the spirit defensively was good. We left out the quality but the attitude was good.

Ancelotti: "We have done well, we have a new squad with new players. We have to keep going. think to the next game, improve where we have to improve. I am really pleased with what we did in this first period of the season."

9f25131831148aceb3aa1de868653104.jpg

He's just great, I'm so so interested to know why he's swapped mina and keane, they always used to play the other way around.

Hadn't noticed, has it been all 3 games? or perhaps it was for specific reasons like having a specific CB covering for the weaknesses of the full back or the oppositions winger?

Hadn't noticed, has it been all 3 games? or perhaps it was for specific reasons like having a specific CB covering for the weaknesses of the full back or the oppositions winger?

I noticed it before, i think it may have been like that from spurs, it makes sense with having the more defensive full back mina's side, but Coleman has been more adventurous than Digne so far this season.

The best thing about this season is our resilience - no more falling apart when we're under pressure.

Yeah, properly stood tall, i feel a lot easier watching us too, even v wba just felt like we'd always win that game with ease and just felt like today we'd see it through. There was no headless chicken pinballing around the box, flaying legs out at anything.

Reactions: Mrk

Status
Not open for further replies.