2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Keane is fine. His performances are improving all the time, and he is scoring goals too. We need a pacey, elegant defender alongside him to get close to the Lescott/Jags partnership of over a decade ago.

I think they are all similar levels tbh.
Id put
Holgate
Keane
Mina
In that order.
None really fill me with confidence. Said it before. I think we have moved up a level from midfield onwards. The defence is still that mid table level. Saw today on the first west brom goal. Ok the midfield left them exposed for a bit but that shouldnt guarentee a goal. They are still defenders who should be able to do better than they did on that goal. The midfield will help them a lot now. But they cant rely on that protection all the time. First goal showed those flaws are still very much there.

I think they are all similar levels tbh.
Id put
Holgate
Keane
Mina
In that order.
None really fill me with confidence. Said it before. I think we have moved up a level from midfield onwards. The defence is still that mid table level. Saw today on the first west brom goal. Ok the midfield left them exposed for a bit but that shouldnt guarentee a goal. They are still defenders who should be able to do better than they did on that goal. The midfield will help them a lot now. But they cant rely on that protection all the time. First goal showed those flaws are still very much there.

What about Branthwaite in your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.