2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like he’s got his game face on this year. Spent most of his interviews trying to discuss how poor we were defensively and how the result flattered us. Good to see a manager who isn’t getting carried away. Centre half please Carlo

good players win you games and bad players dont thats the difference really if marco silva had james rodriguez allan doucure he could win games too

But those players would not sign for a manager with the skills of Marco Silva.
The pull of the club is one thing, but the pull of it's leader is, in some instances, more apparent.
We can compete for any player with Carlo at the helm.

Tbh mate i think most need replacing. It depends what we want. Mina keane and pickford is not a strong spine. Certainly not if we want to really kick on.
I cant see ancelotti not dipping into the market for these positions. Wether it be this or next window. He's italian. They hate conceading.
Mate. The usual definition of "spine" means back to front throughout the side. Not GK and 2 CB

Tbh mate i think most need replacing. It depends what we want. Mina keane and pickford is not a strong spine. Certainly not if we want to really kick on.
I cant see ancelotti not dipping into the market for these positions. Wether it be this or next window. He's italian. They hate conceading.

I think Keane is fine. His performances are improving all the time, and he is scoring goals too. We need a pacey, elegant defender alongside him to get close to the Lescott/Jags partnership of over a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.