2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably we are discussing the fee for Allan (same as paid Napoli), James (20mill) and Richarlison (60mill) to follow him to Real Madrid.

If thats the case we are beyond tragic.
I agree, not my choice but just have a gut feeling he’s the one and I guess at least one club declared a serious interest in him last week. He’d all bit signed and the story about his back room staff deciding against moving to Scotland last minute was a little disbelieve.

I'm not sure there's anyone available that is a perfect fit. Our best option is Conte in my opinion, even if it's unlikely. Someone that made league winners of crap players like Victor Moses and Ashley Young. I think Lucien Favre is a great coach too.

Eddie Howe would be a third season Martinez. I'd welcome Moyes back, but wouldn't be thrilled about it. Love Bielsa but that'll never happen.

We just need someone that gets us playing fast and aggressive football consistently.

I think it's the impossible task to get the fast, aggressive team in a season. They're now coming in, evaluating and trying to assemble a team in 8 or so weeks.

Favre or Galtier are my choices... sad resignation is, I can genuinely see Benitez with Ferguson.

Another one added to the list who will never be Everton royalty. You could have had a lifetime of adoration Carlo, and you threw it away for a max of two seasons at Real Madrid.

Do you blame him? Man is in his 60s and won all there is to win. Swapping Liverpool for Madrid and Everton for Real Madrid is an absolute no brainier.

If it works out for him happy days he gets more trophies on his CV and at least he can ride off into the sunset happily but even if he doesn’t I think he will call it a day and be very proud of his career.

I doubt he will even look back on his time at this joke of a club.

He’s probably been sold a sea of lies coming here. Was probably promised major dough and we have left him scrambling around with buttons really.

Status
Not open for further replies.