2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same level though, midtable garbage. Some seasons you’re 10th, some seasons you’re 12th - just natural fluctuation in a league forma. There’s no actual, real improvement - just ‘competing’ at the same level of mediocrity year-in, year-out.

There’s no tangible improvement in the slightest. Mid table in the league, still doing nothing in cups and zero personality or vision in the team. Very, very poor.
More points mate

we can dance this dance all night.

But I have the moves

Pretty much impossible to deny he's done a crappy job this season, it's just a fact. I hate to bring him up but... Moyes took a West Ham team who finished 10 points behind us last season and 5 points off relegation and has them as a top 6 club having spent £100m less on transfers than us since last summer !

Sacking him is pointless though, if its the same at the end of next season then fair enough.

Don't want him out or anything as utterly ridiculous as that but having your team turn up and surrender to a Sergio Aguero celebration match is a disgrace. May as well of been a testimonial today.

You won't get anything from this squad without some serious fire in the belly. Hate to say it, throw me a few day ban if you want but we need a Klopp like figure.

I mean, can you blame him for the players being so sloppy.

We’re just a mess, we’re beyond embarrassing.

Genuinely though, if he brings in players who can improve that’s an achievement. Who wants to come here, and play with this gang of embarrassments?

You cant blame him for them being sloppy.

You can however blame him for playing the same way even though we have sloppy players and for not bombing out the players who let us down every week.

To be fair he doesn't have that many options to choose from but he has barely had a look at some of them.

8 points off 4th place with this squad isn't too bad, should have been a lot better though

This summer is all about getting the right players in and the bad ones out

Don't want him out or anything as utterly ridiculous as that but having your team turn up and surrender to a Sergio Aguero celebration match is a disgrace. May as well of been a testimonial today.

You won't get anything from this squad without some serious fire in the belly. Hate to say it, throw me a few day ban if you want but we need a Klopp like figure.

We've needed a Simeone/Biesla/Moist general type for years now.

Sadly our owner/fanbase dont want a plan they want a big name like Newcastle fans did with Benitez didnt matter how poor he did they had Rafael as manager of the Toon Toon man!

Status
Not open for further replies.